Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Josh King better than DCL or Richarlsion = no

Would I prefer him as backup rather than Kean = no

/
Im Norwegian. I would LOVE a Norwegian player in our first team, Everton might actually get some publicity here in the cold North if we did. Still, big no to Josh King. 15 goals in almost 50 premier league games isnt very impressive compeared to our current strikers. Conclusion, even with very rosey red, white and blue eyeglasses on, is a no. He scores less than our forwards, he’s 29 in 6 months and probably aint getting any better. Even considering getting rid of Moise, a super talent, and bringing in King as a replacement is mental IMHO. Lets develop Moise insted, his potential is so much higher than Josh Kings ever was.

Walcott - will remain part of the squad and be released next summer
Bolasie - will remain part of the squad and be released next summer
Delph - hampered by injuries. Age and reported wages will make him difficult to sell
Sandro - can only hope a Spanish club take him on loan again. The memory of Steve Walsh is strong here
Besic - may get a Championship loan before he's released and has to settled for a quarter of the wage we paid him elsewhere
Davies - won't go anywhere, will remain a squad player and be given every opportunity to develop
Jonjo - who knows? If Ancelotti likes him, he'll stay and will compete. If not, I'm sure there will be suitors.
Gylfi - will remain a squad option, may negotiate a move to the MLS in the January window if not, see Walcott/Bolasie
Iwobi - is part of the squad, will be given every opportunity to play on a rotation basis.
Bernard - is part of the squad, will be given every opportunity to play on a rotation basis.
Kean - is part of the squad, will be given every opportunity to play on a rotation basis. We CANNOT play the same XI every week, you need a deep squad.
Braithwaite - will probably remain at the club to learn, loan a possibility in January
Gibson - sure the club will look to loan him out once more to the highest level possible, will be make or break for him this time.

All 100% conjecture obviously. We can't just "sell everyone" as we still need most of them to form a squad, and thanks to Walsh/Koeman there is little market for them due to their wages.

link to João Pedro Neves Filipe (known as "Jota") he is a portuguese RW / LW. He has played 47 times for Benfica in the Portuguese league scoring 9 and assisting 8 times. He has not been included in the squad for tonight's Champions league qualifier, fueling speculation that he may leave, no mention of a fee.

https://www.[Publication is blackli...ft-out-of-squad-with-no-future-under-manager/

Walcott - will remain part of the squad and be released next summer
Bolasie - will remain part of the squad and be released next summer
Delph - hampered by injuries. Age and reported wages will make him difficult to sell
Sandro - can only hope a Spanish club take him on loan again. The memory of Steve Walsh is strong here
Besic - may get a Championship loan before he's released and has to settled for a quarter of the wage we paid him elsewhere
Davies - won't go anywhere, will remain a squad player and be given every opportunity to develop
Jonjo - who knows? If Ancelotti likes him, he'll stay and will compete. If not, I'm sure there will be suitors.
Gylfi - will remain a squad option, may negotiate a move to the MLS in the January window if not, see Walcott/Bolasie
Iwobi - is part of the squad, will be given every opportunity to play on a rotation basis.
Bernard - is part of the squad, will be given every opportunity to play on a rotation basis.
Kean - is part of the squad, will be given every opportunity to play on a rotation basis. We CANNOT play the same XI every week, you need a deep squad.
Braithwaite - will probably remain at the club to learn, loan a possibility in January
Gibson - sure the club will look to loan him out once more to the highest level possible, will be make or break for him this time.

All 100% conjecture obviously. We can't just "sell everyone" as we still need most of them to form a squad, and thanks to Walsh/Koeman there is little market for them due to their wages.

I think out of that lot we could probably live without Bolasie, Delph, Sandro and Besic. I would love us to sell them, but realistically, I think they will all go on loan, near the deadline.

I think out of that lot we could probably live without Bolasie, Delph, Sandro and Besic. I would love us to sell them, but realistically, I think they will all go on loan, near the deadline.
important to remember as well that after the window closes for us i think we still have 2 weeks where we can sell - or at least loan to the Championship this year

important to remember as well that after the window closes for us i think we still have 2 weeks where we can sell - or at least loan to the Championship this year

I wouldnt bank on any club in that league having the appetite to pay a penny of PL wages for bang average PL players. Let alone a fee.

Connolly and Gibson both had very good spells at Fleetwood, will easily be snapped up on loan.

Besic will surely find a championship club to parade his skills.

Bolasie should find a home somewhere.

Baningime was close to joining Blackpool, hopefully someone will take him.

Kenny could easily go out after his season at Schalke.

Then hopefully a few outs from Delph, Davies, Bernard, Sandro which isn’t at all beyond the realms of possibility.

From what I've been told, Gibson had a deal lined up to go to Huddersfield but it has been put on hold for now due to the Holgate injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.