Mina/Branthwaite
Nkounkou

Allan
Doucouré
Davies

Walcott
Kean
Richarlison

Gives 2 of the young lads a run out, gives minutes to Davies and Walcott and gives a chance for JJK and Moise to stake a claim. Keep James, DCL, Digne and Gomes in reserve if needed

he has to ring the changes here. Imagine how the Sunday league players will love putting one on our galacticos and boasting about it. Bring in Bernard, iwobi, kean and the like.

If we can’t win this after changing a few players, they shouldn’t be at a Premier league club in the first place.
Even if he rests a few must if them will have been last years starters. That should be enough to beat these.

An opportunity to keep the squad players up and focused
as much as pacing the aces.
richarlison, digne, rodriguez, doucoure, and allan on the bench.
then take ya pick from whose showing it in training.
Pickford on the bench. Has to have competition this season.

Amazing how many Everton fans on here want to “rest” players after one game or mess around in this cup

let me remind you
The 2nd 3rd and 4th rounds are all done in september
We then have a full October November and half of December where we play league games every seven days with no cups or Europe
The players will be well rested and refreshed
we have been embarrassed numerous times in the cups, playing weakened teams.

do you guys saying make 11 changes actually believe we can win the premier league. I want us to win everything and that comes from playing your best team in the cups.
when we get knocked out in September and everyone is crying I’ll remind all them who wanted wholesale changes that there’s no excitement until the FA cup in January

the format this year gives us a chance, loads of games for a month then nothing for 2.5 months. Look at the round dates!!

I also don't want big changes because this should e seen almost like pre-season extended.

Some say change everything, some say change nothing, some say change only a few. Let's see what Carlo is going to pull.

Not sure what i would do tbh. Lower league teams sometimes resort to kicking the crap out of you and i would be gutted if we got any of our new players injured by some blurt. On the other hand our shameful cup drought has to be rectified and we have an even poorer record of going out early in this competition.

Trust in Carlo for this one i think.

One of their players will have a stormer and we'll sign them off the back of it.

Cannot believe I've just used the phrase "having a stormer".

Great opportunity this game to give minutes to those who are not in the first 11 plus show up any of them that can't perform against a league 2 side. It will be the easiest conversation Carlo ever had to have to a player about finding a new club this window if we go out.

Status
Not open for further replies.