Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
A fraud? Look at his career playing for arsenal and England, yes he lacks that composure in the final 3rd some of the time but he’s far far far from A fraud of a footballer
Did Sun Tzu play for Palace?

His goal return , assists numbers are low, he misses a lot of sitters and his decision making is poor. He’s another English youngster that was over hyped and never progressed

Poor Cain- little do you know the Bambi Brigade are sending you bullets in the post as we speak

tenor.gif

Still think we are missing that utility player that can fit anywhere on the pitch apart from the obvious needs. I was hoping that would be Callum Connolly but he didn’t progress like I had hoped.
Utility players dont work in modern football. They end up not being good enough anywhere and then get houndedout on here.

If we want a right winger I would like us to target Ismaila Sarr at Watford.
Bailey would be an unknown and Zaha would be very expensive. Lozano an option maybe.
Ideally we can shift 5 or 6 out asap, but that will be difficult given the daft wages some are on.

We need a RB too. Seems like the lad at BHA is impressing many on here.
Sarr will be very expensive as well, but i prefer him to Zaha.

Think we’ve added creativity at another level with James, it was wonderful watching a man pick the ball up and first thought was forward.

I do think we can’t expect him to play every single game this season, therefore I then look to the bench, we have very little to help out.

Surely Watford’s bargaining power is diminished by relegation.

They have a squad of players on Premier League wages, some of whom won’t want to play in the championship.
And Agents who won’t want their cash cows down their either.

If the club want Sarr, then get word to his agent & unsettle him. Get the Duke to like his Instant gram or whatever it is.

Any chance of a 20 goal forward? We are lacking up front to really be a threat and maximize the midfield service.
How have you come to this conclusion already? Richarlison missed about 4 chances on Sunday, Gomes and Rodriguez could have easily scored as well.

Surely Watford’s bargaining power is diminished by relegation.

They have a squad of players on Premier League wages, some of whom won’t want to play in the championship.
And Agents who won’t want their cash cows down their either.

If the club want Sarr, then get word to his agent & unsettle him. Get the Duke to like his Instant gram or whatever it is.

Slightly, but we've actually helped them by signing Doucoure - they've got cash in the bank and some big wages off their books. It eases the pressure on them to sell. They spent a lot of money on Sarr (£30 million or so) and he did his reputation no harm last season, so you are probably talking £40 million or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.