Match Thread Everton v West Bromwich Albion - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Expect the same starting 11. Carletto is infamous for playing the same 11 or 12 players each game. It's actually one of the biggest criticism he received at Madrid which was that he ran the team to the ground.

I hope to see a few more transfers to help him rotate. Luckily, no European competitions should help keep the lads fresh

I think we will win and if we lose it’ll be for some reason like bad ref or horrible luck. Don’t think we will play bad.

I’ve got a bit of a soft spot for WBA, as one of my good friends from back home is a huge Baggies fan. Nice to have them back in the prem, but after watching their match against Leicester, I do think they are really gonna struggle to break teams down and score this season.

Think it’ll be a very different game form the Spurs match, think they will try to sit deep and keep it tight so we’ll have to take the game to them and slice them open, but we now have the players to do that! So I’m gonna go for a comfortable 3-0 win.

This is the new Everton: believe, get on board and enjoy the ride! Agree with that post earlier about that “Everton that” nonsense. Time for positivity!

Status
Not open for further replies.