Match Thread Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some fella predicted us to win 0-1 the other day he said he had a dream. Get in lad!
I had a premonition before the game too... What a cracking day!

Screenshot_20200913-174116.png

....long time since I’ve been so nervous in the final 15mins of a game. We deserved it so much, but we rarely see games over the line like that. Set down a marker for @MrGrumpy optimism.

All 3 signings settled immediately which is a reflection of their professionalism. James quality, Allan like a latter day Peter Reid and Doucoure giving us what we’ve really lacked.

Just before we scored Doucoure broke up a Spurs break as they were in on goal because he had ‘powers of recovery’. Doucoure gets my MoM but Allan and Pickford were also terrific. DCL needs to exploit his aerially prowess.

Richarlison wasted so many situations but he’s everything to us. Amazing attitude to keep going.

So chuffed with that, not just happy with a performance, we wanted to win.
Richy may have missed a couple of chances today but the lad never stops working and chasing. Must be a nightmare to play against.

James just oozed class. First touch to die for and then looks to play positive passes. As Ben Davies found today, must be a nightmare to play against.

Richarlison just never stopped and never let his head drop.

Could have scored a hat trick.

Lots to come from him this season

Status
Not open for further replies.