Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jhon Cordoba interest
According to reports Everton are said to be interested in signing Koln star Jhon Cordoba.

Bild, cited by [Publication is blacklisted due to spam], have claimed the Blues are eyeing a move for the striker - who looks set to leave after reportedly rejecting a new deal with the Bundesliga outfit.

With his current contract set to expire next summer Koln could look to cash in before the transfer window shuts.

Bild suggest a fee in the region of £14m could be enough to snap up a deal for the 27-year-old.

Anyone know anything about this lad? Maybe a swap deal for JJK?

Jhon Cordoba interest
According to reports Everton are said to be interested in signing Koln star Jhon Cordoba.

Bild, cited by [Publication is blacklisted due to spam], have claimed the Blues are eyeing a move for the striker - who looks set to leave after reportedly rejecting a new deal with the Bundesliga outfit.

With his current contract set to expire next summer Koln could look to cash in before the transfer window shuts.

Bild suggest a fee in the region of £14m could be enough to snap up a deal for the 27-year-old.

Honestly our need for a striker for me is zero.

Add goals from out wide is what we need to do.

Keane is fine if we play in a deep line.

Doesn't matter about players running at him with pace, if he's deep he's a good one-v-one defender.

It's if he's exposed on the turn that the issues come. Obviously as we want to play a high line in most games (you'd imagine) this is gonna be an issue, which is why we need a defender with pace in there.

The way i see it, is in our last game we conceded 3 at home against a relegated team, and we've made no improvement to the back five.

I know the root of our problems stem from the midfield, but we're a lot weaker in defence as a consequence. No disrespect to the lads, but we've downgraded to Virginia, kenny and nkounkou from stek, sidibe and baines.

It's also a massive decrease in age for those worried about the 29 year olds we're buying. It's why we need a right back and a pacey centre back at the very least.

Jhon Cordoba interest

He’s proper average.

The way i see it, is in our last game we conceded 3 at home against a relegated team, and we've made no improvement to the back five.

I know the root of our problems stem from the midfield, but we're a lot weaker in defence as a consequence. No disrespect to the lads, but we've downgraded to Virginia, kenny and nkounkou from stek, sidibe and baines.

It's also a massive decrease in age for those worried about the 29 year olds we're buying. It's why we need a right back and a pacey centre back at the very least.

I'm sure we'll try and improve the defence mate, but we had to prioritise midfield.

If we can actually offer some threat from that area it takes pressure off the defence.

We do need a CB. I wanted Gabriel but it is what it is. So we need a CB, with pace, to come in. Getting a loan for Tomori over the line would be ideal.

We need a right-back but ultimately we need to guarantee Kenny first. I think they may try and push through with LB for the first half of the season unless a deal crops up.

We still need three players - RB, winger, CB. Then yes, maybe a LB.

But I think they all, maybe apart from the CB, depend on outs.

Status
Not open for further replies.