2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was it just me or were the reporters loud and Ancelotti / James / interpreter very quiet on the audio?

I had my phone volume on full and could barely hear them :eek:

I had the same problem - tried it on two devices too.

Literally couldn't watch it because of how poor the sound quality was.

Makes me feel warm and fuzzy
Not every player approached by Everton this summer has felt an irresistible urge to work with the three-times Champions League-winning coach, notably Pierre-Emile Højbjerg and Gabriel Magalhães. But in Allan, Abdoulaye Doucouré and the star of the 2014 World Cup, signed within four days for a total of about £60m, Ancelotti believes he has found the commitment as well as quality that was painfully lacking at Everton last season.

“There is a key question when you talk to a player: do you really want to come?” the Everton manager said as he sat along from Rodríguez at Finch Farm on Thursday. “There are some that say yes and others that say: ‘Maybe … I have to think about this.’ These three players we signed simply answered yes, full stop. I want to have players that have a desire to come to this club. The player that doesn’t have this desire, we move on. These three players said yes, simple answer.”

FB_IMG_1599774968863.jpg

Look who is off out on the town with all of his friends

:hayee::hayee::hayee::hayee::hayee::hayee::hayee::hayee::hayee::hayee::hayee::hayee::hayee::hayee::hayee::hayee::hayee:

Status
Not open for further replies.