2019/20 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would too, every time. For all his faults, he always shows for the ball and wants to be involved. Sigurdsson on the other hand, couldn't be less interested. He begrudgingly accepts the ball when there is no other option. The rest of the time he is actively avoiding it.

I would go as far as saying that having Sigurdsson in the side has had a negative impact in Davies development, and the sooner he is gone, the better it will be, for us and for Davies.

so now Gylfi is responsible for Davies being cak!

it’s heading toward being like one of those conspiracy theory threads this.

so now Gylfi is responsible for Davies being cak!

it’s heading toward being like one of those conspiracy theory threads this.

Not a conspiracy theory. Each time we play, having Sigurdsson in the team is like playing with 10 men. He doesn't show for the ball, he doesn't actively get involved. For a player of his stature and experience, he should be a leader on the pitch. For someone of his supposed ability, he should be an example. He is neither. And as a central midfield partner, he must be more of a hindrance than a help as people are left exposed and/or isolated as they are forced to cover for him.

So you’d take Tom Davies,over Gylfi?

I know it’s about opinions, but hard to take you serious after that statement.

Take Tom over ghosty all day every day, and twice on a Sunday, for the reasons I've stated. Never mind Tom, I'd have gbamin with his one leg over ghosty.

I also think the Icelandic fraud has impacted Toms game detrimentally, as he's basically been trying to cover for the crab and also do his running, as gylfi just hasn't been arsed - one thing you cannot level at Tom - for all his deficiencies as a footballer, and he does have more than a few, at least he has a go. Just look at how well Tom played alongside Ross, Gaz baz or gana early on in his career, to see the negative impact that siggy has had on him!

We know gyfli has the talent, but his lack of effort and willingness to do the basics, borders on the criminal, and that makes it worse for me.

I couldn't give a rat's behind if you find it hard to take my opinion serious, if I'm honest with you, imo gylfi is a disgrace to the royal blue jersey and for all his faults, Tom isn't.

Pre assist hahahHahauahahahah

Heard it all now.
Sounds like a
Not a conspiracy theory. Each time we play, having Sigurdsson in the team is like playing with 10 men. He doesn't show for the ball, he doesn't actively get involved. For a player of his stature and experience, he should be a leader on the pitch. For someone of his supposed ability, he should be an example. He is neither. And as a central midfield partner, he must be more of a hindrance than a help as people are left exposed and/or isolated as they are forced to cover for him.
He never was that though. You are wanting him to be a player that he never was.
For £45m We should have bought a better player, but we bought Gylfie.
its the clubs fault, not his. If we wanted a leader, buy a leader. If we wanted a tackling tough midfielder then we should have bought one.
In Gylfie, we bought a no 10 who plays at the front of a midfield 5. He doesn’t tackle or press much, but from that position he does score. He was our top scorer the season before last.
Im not a fan and it hasn't worked out. He’s not a 45m player. We were idiotsfor signing Him.

Take Tom over ghosty all day every day, and twice on a Sunday, for the reasons I've stated. Never mind Tom, I'd have gbamin with his one leg over ghosty.

I also think the Icelandic fraud has impacted Toms game detrimentally, as he's basically been trying to cover for the crab and also do his running, as gylfi just hasn't been arsed - one thing you cannot level at Tom - for all his deficiencies as a footballer, and he does have more than a few, at least he has a go. Just look at how well Tom played alongside Ross, Gaz baz or gana early on in his career, to see the negative impact that siggy has had on him!

We know gyfli has the talent, but his lack of effort and willingness to do the basics, borders on the criminal, and that makes it worse for me.

I couldn't give a rat's behind if you find it hard to take my opinion serious, if I'm honest with you, imo gylfi is a disgrace to the royal blue jersey and for all his faults, Tom isn't.

hey, why so angry Nath?

@Thomasc

If your gonna neg rep people mate, at least have the balls to own it and don't post anonymously, or your as big a shithouse as your favourite player the Icelandic crab.

lol
I haven’t neg repped you, you mouth frothing gimp.

somebody did the same to me a couple of days ago...I didn’t get angry about it though like you have. Are you on the Stella early lad?

have a look who liked your post, I suggest you may find your culprit there.

People not getting the hatred for this guy?!

That's funny, cos I can't see how any blue can rate or ever forgive the fella for what he has done (or more importantly, hasn't done) in a blue shirt.

He's still our record signing (not his fault granted) and was signed as a key component and a senior pro for our side, who should have pushed us on to bigger and better things, especially as the team was initially set up to accommodate his special talents. The fraud never turned up, and for me has the biggest impact on how we play and the performances we have put up.

He never delivered (especially set pieces!), and even his best season was a blag, with so many missed opportunities/chances and crap performances, glossed over by a few blammos.

The lad is a master of getting himself marked and taken out of the game, the biggest coward on the pitch every time he steps out, and for a supposed playmaker has the least impact possible on how a team should play - how anyone can defend him is beyond me, especially after the derby display(s).

Give me Tommy D over this shithouse all day every day, and the hate that kid gets is a joke - he's a 22 yo academy grad who never shirks or goes missing for us, even with his limitations as a footballer.

Ghosty siggurdshite is the captain of his country, a senior experienced pro and our record signing who has stolen a living from us since he's been here - I can't wait til we never have to mention the fraud again, and pray he goes this window.

It basically comes down to not wanting to admit they were wrong on the internet.

lol
I haven’t neg repped you, you mouth frothing gimp.

somebody did the same to me a couple of days ago...I didn’t get angry about it though like you have. Are you on the Stella early lad?

have a look who liked your post, I suggest you may find your culprit there.

Ok Sig, I believe you, no hard feelings mate.

Not on the Stella yet my friend, but hope to be as soon as the new midfield is announced, and we see the back of some of the frauds stinking the gaff out.

I notice you have this habit of calling other people angry whilst clearly smashing your keyboard in rage and hurling insults around.

No Mike, your obsession with me is becoming embarrassing.
Go find someone else to bore, I’m seriously not interested.

take your anonymous “neg rep” and form some sort of life. Seriously patheticlol

Status
Not open for further replies.