Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really do not want Bale here. Always had my suspicions about his character. Good player at his best , but think that he may have ego problems. Just like Koeman he is happier on the golf course. It's a swerve from me.

Really do not want Bale here. Always had my suspicions about his character. Good player at his best , but think that he may have ego problems. Just like Koeman he is happier on the golf course. It's a swerve from me.
Really nice guy apparently. Said to someone I know that he's at the biggest club in the world (earning loads too)where can be better than this? Does his job (trains well and always turns up etc) correctly, just not getting picked due to other reasons. Enjoys his lifestyle and other perks being in Madrid. I think we forget sometimes that it is just a job. Good luck to the guy and as a fellow Welshman he always turns up and gives his all for Wales ;)
Anyway like someone said it's not something is blues will have to worry about.

Gueye is 1 of the biggest myths I've seen at Everton. Genuinely baffled by how many people his cheerleaders managed to hypnotise in to believing the stats narrative. It was akin to Pickford at Sunderland.

Every video I watch of Toffee TV, they continually wax lyrical about what he used to bring to the team and what we miss, makes it sound like we were an all conquering, dominant force while he was here.

Dont get me wrong, we haven't been great since he left, but we haven't been THAT much worse. That should tell you everything you need to know about the impact of Gana, or the other Gueye as he should be known.
We deserve Davies and Delph ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.