Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
I'm sure he is just as frustrated as us, he has seen a lot of money wasted and billionaires do not like losing money as much as people like to think they're happy giving it away, he won't be. However he chose to employ Carlo Ancelotti and therefore he has an obligation to get him the players he needs or what's the point.
Accountants, Billionaire Accountants, don't have anything in their own name - especially Debt.
If this Ancelotti / FFP tight rope not quite(?) last chance saloon all turns to custard you'll find that all the interest free indefinite payback loans and other sundry debt will be EFC debt owed to F. Moshiri and others. Not F. Moshiri debt owed to others

This guy is the sole reason that we like Everton right now. We have fans of brands, who Moshiri convinced to come. We have fans of Ancelotti, who Moshiri, also using Usmanov, decided to come. He has literally backed us every summer. He’s made mistakes and he’s started again.
I know from that it’s this guy who is pumping money and ambition into the club.
I also know that he’s changed his strategy a couple of times since he’s been here which has cost him and our club.
It all starts from the top. If people are happy with these new signings then we should be praising this guy. He’s the one who got the people in, with no affiliation for the club. Just ambition. Carlo picked Everton because of this guy. Without doubt. And now we are seeing the benefits........

49.5% disappointed with a majority shareholder that has pumped hundreds of millions into the club, with more to come in the next 3/5 years.

Yes, he has made mistakes.

Yes, he has been badly advised.

He now has a manager with pull, and great respect in the game. (and the manager he always wanted, pre-koeman, he just wasn't available)

He has a DoF he clearly trusts.

We have a few young talented players.

We have added absolutely top class to the squad.

The 49.5%, bet you can't wait for Bill's memoirs.

That vote is madness, posters have short memories. We’ve got an owner who’s in the top 5 of world football.

Moshri has been fantastic for this club, he has drive and ambition to achieve things with us and he won’t let anything stop him.

We’ve not had anyone in charge like that in my lifetime.

We got very, very lucky with him.

We are very lucky to have him.