Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the feeling that Marcel Brands failed at every attempt in landing all the targets he wanted to fit into his little project. Then Ancelotti just thought "sod this" and picked up the phone to make 3 signings that were badly needed.

I get the feeling that Marcel Brands failed at every attempt in landing all the targets he wanted to fit into his little project. Then Ancelotti just thought "sod this" and picked up the phone to make 3 signings that were badly needed.
It's going to be fun when at the end of next season people have convinced themselves that every good signing is whichever manager and the bad ones all Brands

Looks like Brands has saved us some serious ££ getting Allan down to £22m to be fair to him. Ancelotti has definitely got us signing a higher calibre of player though; Alex Iwobi to James Rodriguez is madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.