Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
J.R.
"Who should I choose.
Man Utd. One of the biggest teams in Europe who play every home game in front of 75,000, regular Champions League and winners of the competition?

Man City, constantly win trophies and play regular Champions League?

Liverpool. Well everything so?

Arsenal. Constantly win trophies, play in a newish 60,000 stadium and regular European football?

Chelsea. Regularly win trophies and regular Champions League participants and winners?

Or Everton.= C.A.?"

Why are you being constantly antagonistic, you incredibly tedious dullard?

Live footage from theesk.org headquarters

tenor.gif

“it’s all well and Good but it doesn’t change the current bleak financial situation which I’ll go into further detail below . To clarify Everton will not be making signings other than the signings that they’re making which I said they wouldn’t be making”

J.R.
"Who should I choose.
Man Utd. One of the biggest teams in Europe who play every home game in front of 75,000, regular Champions League and winners of the competition?

Arsenal. Constantly win trophies, play in a newish 60,000 stadium and regular European football?

Chelsea. Regularly win trophies and regular Champions League participants and winners?

Or Everton.= C.A.?"

Eh?

He’s faster than Kevin Phillips the bad scruff.
A comment like that should carry a caveat that it depends on what Everton team is available to the manager and how it is structured.
If JR was our only signing of the summer then I think it may be fair comment.
If, on the other hand our central midfield is Allan and Ducouere then that changes the nature of the team completely and should provide James the springboard to pull the strings for the team.

The question Kevin Philips should ask is if JR is being signed for his pace ?
Will he say the same about Messi?

J.R.
"Who should I choose.

Or Everton.= C.A.?"
Poor spurs didn't even get a look in

A comment like that should carry a caveat that it depends on what Everton team is available to the manager and how it is structured.
If JR was our only signing of the summer then I think it may be fair comment.
If, on the other hand our central midfield is Allan and Ducouere then that changes the nature of the team completely and should provide James the springboard to pull the strings for the team.

The question Kevin Philips should ask is if JR is being signed for his pace ?
Will he say the same about Messi?
James is not slow, he’s just not fast, can’t help but think people are judging him based on a fifa card.
He’s faster than Gomes Davies and Sigurdsson and is twice the player as all of them technically.

J.R.
"Who should I choose.

Or Everton.= C.A.?"
I think Blue Shoes is wearing the Everton jersey there. We know that he is coming because of CA and we must accept that the big fish in the European pool see him as a risk or too expensive.

However, the talent is there to be a success , and if he stays fit and well, the ability is there to be a major success.

J.R.
"Who should I choose.

Or Everton.= C.A.?"

Or, LOL, Spurs = erm....?
Pat Pat Pat...

J.R.
"Who should I choose.

Or Everton.= C.A.?"

Bad wum you lad.

J.R.
"Who should I choose.

Or Everton.= C.A.?"
GoT is never this positive and it will take a lot more than your attempts to bring it down. Positivity here is like a rare pokemon, you hardly see it, but when it appears it’s devastatingly powerful (if not inevitably disappointing in the long term as it is repeatedly destroyed by your gob***** rivals)
Do yourself a favour and go watch your documentary mate :p

J.R.
"Who should I choose.

Or Everton.= C.A.?"
Do remind us of the last time Spurs won the first division title......most on here weren't born then...were they?

J.R.
"Who should I choose.

Or Everton.= C.A.?"
Like when Mrs Merton asked Debbie mcgee, "so, what attracted you to the multimillionaire Paul daniels?", some players are attracted to a project and/or a big payday. Doesn't diminish the fact we're getting a big name player. I remember spurs fans creaming themselves when your lot signed Raphael van der fanny fart.

GoT is never this positive and it will take a lot more than your attempts to bring it down. Positivity here is like a rare pokemon, you hardly see it, but when it appears it’s devastatingly powerful (if not inevitably disappointing in the long term as it is repeatedly destroyed by your gob***** rivals)
Do yourself a favour and go watch your documentary mate :p

You are 100% correct. I now deserve the punishment of having to watch the probable car crash of the documentary.

Im off for today so enjoy hope all your new signings all and have a nice day ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.