Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the Mosh has his knockers, but if we have Carlo in the dugout and Hamez on the pitch next season hes proper gone above and beyond there like.

I mean it probably all ends in tears, but still.
If someone told me this time last year that carlo would be manager and hamez would be better yelling the strings I’d ask for some of the heroin they where on. It’s pretty crazy. If we are going into administration, then let’s do it properly.

I know the Mosh has his knockers, but if we have Carlo in the dugout and Hamez on the pitch next season hes proper gone above and beyond there like.

I mean it probably all ends in tears, but still.
I have never once turned on Mosh tbh, he's trusted and lost so much money due to trying to back managers, there could be worse traits to have as an owner.

Hopefully now for him and all of us he has finally found the right manager to back, if Ancelotti does nothing else at least he will get quality players signed.

Good points mate, personally speaking I think there are positions where you don’t [Poor language removed] around, or hang your hat on potential, Keeper, centre half and central midfield, don’t get me wrong it’s fine to have young players in those position to come in develop and mature to senior, but you do need nous and expierence. Stating the obvious, we have lacked that and particularly, composure, leadership, nous, resilience and fight. I’m wholly on board with signing quality/experience, it will make such a difference. Im not sure it’s bad value either, Allan, James, Doucoure could all be here for the next 4-5 years for 75 mill, would you pay 5 mill a season for them, you prob would.

Id differ in I think we have gems that I think will match or eclipse Richarlison, Kean I think is more naturally talented, DCL could fetch a good fee if his star continues to rise, Gordon looks brilliant, Branthwaite looks an England captain in the making, Holgates fee would be 10s of millions. Thats just at the moment and we are building constantly. We have plenty of gems in my opinion that will bring good money in. I’m not worried on that score. What we lack is good expierenced players to lead them, teach them to win, impose themselves and win games.

I keep hearing about Allan and Doucoure and being 28/28. I think people forget that Gbamin is only 24, Davis will be 26 when Allan is 33/34. Both will benefit from the older pair. Then there is Onyango who many expect to be a top player.

Imagine being Anthony Gordon and learning from Jamo Rodriguiz.

I actually think buying expierence right now is crucial in our development and the development of our young players, it’s exactly what we need.
Brilliant , positive post mate , that I agree with.
Expect pelters from the shroud waving , doom mongerers in due course.

I have never once turned on Mosh tbh, he's trusted and lost so much money due to trying to back managers, there could be worse traits to have as an owner.

Hopefully now for him and all of us he has finally found the right manager to back, if Ancelotti does nothing else at least he will get quality players signed.

Me neither mate.
Probably the post that I agree with most , in all my time on here.
Well said !

I'd like an evening with Pamela Anderson and Yasmine Bleeth in 1995.

they were like the Barca and Real Madrid back then... I honestly couldn’t decide which one I’d rather have a go on... probably yasmin as I followed her since I was I love with her on saved by the bell. She also loved getting on the gear too so was probably a bit more fun :)

Haha...haven't been to croke in years. yeah I think the gypsies get 10%of transfer. Do you watch any national league? I used to be big rovers fan. Do you remember Home Farm Everton?I only found out that story about Socrates playing for UCD wasn't true. Gutted

Haha...haven't been to croke in years. yeah I think the gypsies get 10%of transfer. Do you watch any national league? I used to be big rovers fan. Do you remember Home Farm Everton?I only found out that story about Socrates playing for UCD wasn't true. Gutted
Meant for Neiler

I used to go watch Rovers most weeks mate, I used to over to Pats as well when they used to play in the greyhound track Harolds Cross, I was a nipper mind. I stopped going and boycotted LOI and international games due to the FAI, I played a bit myself and had some exposure to the FAI, rotten to the core and that’s going back before events this year, I decided I wouldn’t give them my money because they took from the game and never put in. I’m actually looking forward to maybe going back now they hopefully have cleaned up, I plan to get over to Tallaght to a game, havnt been in the ground yet. These days I’m heavy involved in the GAA.

Some great memories of Everton in preseason Vs league of Ireland teams, I was in of all places the RDS for Rovers Vs Everton - Sharpey was playing and looked 18 stone, was up Oriel park another night vs Dundalk, Jason Kearton in goal and Stuart Barlow upfront, was in Dalymount in 2011 as well, weirdly I think we played Chelsea or else I’m loosing it, Mustafi was playing for us.

Ha I do remember it well, Home farm Everton, think we might have got Richard Dunne through the link up. Farrelly played for them to, but he went to Villa then on to us.

Last edited:
I used to go watch Rovers most weeks mate, I used to over to Pats as well when they used to play in the greyhound track Harolds Cross, I was a nipper mind. I stopped going and boycotted LOI and international games due to the FAI, I played a bit myself and had some exposure to the FAI, rotten to the core and that’s going back before events this year, I decided I wouldn’t give them my money because they took from the game and never put in. I’m actually looking forward to maybe going back now they hopefully have cleaned up, I plan to get over to Tallaght to a game, havnt been in the ground yet. These days I’m heavy involved in the GAH.

Some great memories of Everton in preseason Vs league of Ireland teams, I was in of all places the RDS for Rovers Vs Everton - Sharpey was playing and looked 18 stone, was up Oriel park another night vs Dundalk, Jason Kearton in goal and Stuart Barlow upfront, was in Dalymount in 2011 as well, weirdly I think we played Chelsea or else I’m loosing it, Mustafi was playing for us.

Ha I do remember it well, Home farm Everton, think we might have got Richard Dunne through the link up. Farrelly played for them to, but he went to Villa then on to us.
Rds great times that's where I used to watch them Stevie Geoghan goal machine up front. Submarine bar or white horse after. Last time I was at croke we beat your lot 94 (Down fan) although we didn't go into the ground till after the match sat in bar I think it was Morans head watching match on TV backs to croke listening to the roar behind from ground getting full and watching all you Dirty Dubs crying in your pints haha beautiful times. Haven't followed it in years now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.