Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like his Instagram post before with the "lets go" comment was just because his local gym had opened up again for the first time since lockdown and he'd managed to get half an hour in.

Is he just adding 2+2 together and getting 5 though because of the pic that was posted? Or does this man know for sure that it's done, it's a done as done can be done deal?

We need an embargo in approx 60 seconds
I've no idea. Claims to be a Colombian football expert though and is full of praise for the move saying James is the type who will excel as the star player in a decent side, rather than a decent player in a star-laden side like Real.

I am thinking do you know what just start Hames against Blackburn
I remember when we played Blackburn in a friendly a few years ago and they had 1 particular GS who went knee high on about 3 of our players, Coleman even kicked off at him. Not sure I want Rodriguez anywhere near them small time, no mark players who want to attempt to make a name for themselves.

On the other hand though, the thought of seeing the Colombian sex machine absolutely embarrass said no marks is also really appealing.

Phil K doing his best to pour cold water on James in this podcast. Loan to buy if anything, but "on the back burner" unless we can shift people.

*Awaits the normal range of opinions on the Echo...*
I mean, like I said a couple times, unless there is a "if you buy him you have to pay extra" like we did with Barry a "loan to buy" makes no sense because he's out of contract. But if we can get an agreement to kick the proverbial can down the road with him I'm all for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.