Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
See you’re doing it now calling me a multi.

Trying to goad me into saying something that will get me banned.

I despise you so let’s just finish this here you mute and I mute you.
Screenshot_20200817-210501_Chrome.jpg

Is that your multi you are rippin there ?

Any transfer activity tonight mate ?

We have loads of players close to or over 30 already, tosun, sigurdsson, Bolasie, Coleman, Walcott, delph

And those players should be nowhere near the first 11, we need to add experienced leaders that will go in the first 11 and lead by example to teach our younger players.

See you’re doing it now calling me a multi.

Trying to goad me into saying something that will get me banned.

I despise you so let’s just finish this here you mute and I mute you.

The internet is easy mate, ignore anyone you wouldn't interact with in real life or don’t respect really and don’t sweat the small stuff.

The longer you are on here you see many come, many go, many try to hard and those who become very needy and the place becomes more important to them in life and their identity then a just a football forum. Each to their own.

Just enjoy yourself, make the forum how you like it, it’s really easy, keep posting and just have fun, it’s the spirit of how the place started and took off.

Why worry about people, you would probably ignore and dread walking toward you in a pub in real life.

Last edited:
Boss that Brands... would hate to think where would we be without his rigorous search across the globe for unknown players like: Doucoure, Zaha, Iwobi, Delph Lossl....

Or the unknown players from little clubs like Barcelona or Juventus. !!

With so many players coming back who Carlo hasn't seen train or play first hand, I am pretty sure he will want to judge them himself.

We players like Kenny (RB), Gibson (CB), Besic (DM) , Bolasie (RM) and Sandro (FW).

Now I am not saying they will all be part of the season but this is the man who turned Pirlo from a attacking midfielder into one of the greatest ball playing midfielders in the ever.

Now don't get the horn for Besic become Scholars or Sandro as Messi but let the man do his job, it's been 2 days of pre-season.

Status
Not open for further replies.