Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a stupid comment.

People get themselves banned.

Follow the rules and nobody has anything to worry about.

Personally I put people on ignore if I don't like their opinion, but if I'm ever given mod I will be sure to ban them instead.

Good idea this

I didn’t say that at all you’ve totally misunderstood everything I’ve said.

I said you can have graft and quality not just one or the other they aren’t mutually exclusive.

I’ve made that clear.

There’s your response.

See you’re doing it now calling me a multi.

Trying to goad me into saying something that will get me banned.

I despise you so let’s just finish this here you mute and I mute you.

I think Tosun and Bolasie will go this summer, but close to deadline day. Bolasie only has a year left so someone will sign him on the cheap. Tosun will recover from his injury just in time and isn’t on mega wages.
Tosun is on mega wages, he is on over a 100k a week. If by some miracle we can get rid of him Bolasie and Sigurdsson permanently this summer and get Sanford wages off the books on loan then we are in a much healthier position in terms of our wage outlay.

What a stupid comment.

People get themselves banned.

Follow the rules and nobody has anything to worry about.

Personally I put people on ignore if I don't like their opinion, but if I'm ever given mod I will be sure to ban them instead.
I hope you have a LONG list.
#Goat4Mod2020

Tosun is on mega wages, he is on over a 100k a week. If by some miracle we can get rid of him Bolasie and Sigurdsson permanently this summer and get Sanford wages off the books on loan then we are in a much healthier position in terms of our wage outlay.
Wow. Didn’t realise that. We really went all in on him didn’t we. You’d think he’d be able to afford a hair transplant rather than the spray on gear mind

Status
Not open for further replies.