2019/20 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
People need to lay off this lad. Its his money and he's spending how he sees fit. The stick he's getting is absolutely disgusting.

So is his lack of heart commitment and passion when in a blue shirt.
Id gladly beat him with a stick back to Arsenal.
Apart from that i'm a big fan of his.

So is his lack of heart commitment and passion when in a blue shirt.
Id gladly beat him with a stick back to Arsenal.
Apart from that i'm a big fan of his.

Its his first season, under 2 managers, played out of position and had a couple injuries. Plus the team has been poor yet he seems to be the whipping boy.

I dont see the lack of commitment, maybe lack of confidence.

There are so many other more established players who people could criticise, ones that have been the same for the last few years. Bernard is on mega money and offered nothing this season. One of our captains pulled out of a 50-50 challenge the other week. Our International GK is making basic errors then laughing about it.

But no lets criticise Iwobi because he's spending his fortune like any young lad his age would do.

Yes I dont agree with flaunting wealth on social media but 80% of young players nowdays do it. Abusing him isnt going to help the situation ffs.

Its his first season, under 2 managers, played out of position and had a couple injuries. Plus the team has been poor yet he seems to be the whipping boy.

There are so many other more established players who people could criticise, ones that have been the same for the last few years. Bernard is on mega money and offered nothing this season. One of our captains pulled out of a 50-50 challenge the other week. Our International GK is making basic errors then laughing about it.

But no lets criticise Iwobi because he's spending his fortune like any young lad his age would do.

Yes I dont agree with flaunting wealth on social media but 80% of young players nowdays do it. Abusing him isnt going to help the situation ffs.

I couldnt give a flying fk about the social media stuff.
He's rubbish. He was rubbish at Arsenal and arsenal fans knew it.
Cut the playing out of position. It doesnt matter where he's played. He's no bloody good. Tired of that crap already.
His signing has annoyed me more than most over the last 4 years of awful recruiting. As every man and his bleeding dog knew he was nothing but bang mediocre. Yet we went ahead and invested possibly 40m on him.
I cant stand him playing for Everton and i wont be shy in saying it. The signing spoke volumes in we have just given up.

Don't forget Tom Davies...the other whipping boy .

Don't forget Tom Davies...the other whipping boy .

How are they whipping boys though. Sat through a season watching iwobi strolling through games hardly making a tackle. Tippy tappy no commitment player. And davies just constantly giving the ball away to the opposition and blowing out of his arse after 60 mins.
The midfield of Everton this season has been absolute cringe.
What are people supposed to do, just ignore and not comment on how bad it is?
Id actualy take mark pembridge and lee carsley in the middle of the park right now.

If he's not calling for a government sponsored genocide then he's far from the worst Everton player we have on social media.

Not arsed one bit how he spends his money and his holidays. Just want to see him make a contribution or get sold.

How are they whipping boys though. Sat through a season watching iwobi strolling through games hardly making a tackle. Tippy tappy no commitment player. And davies just constantly giving the ball away to the opposition and blowing out of his arse after 60 mins.
The midfield of Everton this season has been absolute cringe.
What are people supposed to do, just ignore and not comment on how bad it is?
Id actualy take mark pembridge and lee carsley in the middle of the park right now.

LOL mark Pembridge and Lee Carsley...
it's that bad. And they would at least run, fight, recover, and then pass sideways...

If he's not calling for a government sponsored genocide then he's far from the worst Everton player we have on social media.

Not arsed one bit how he spends his money and his holidays. Just want to see him make a contribution or get sold.
Thanks for reminding me how much I despise Cenk Tosun

LOL mark Pembridge and Lee Carsley...
it's that bad. And they would at least run, fight, recover, and then pass sideways...

Thats how bad the vibe is i get with this current set up. God knows we have had enough plodders and average teams in the past but i always felt they would go out and at least give everything.
Now though i think we have filled a squad of players who are just happy to go through the motions. Pick up a huge salary and coast through. Hardly any of them have got the will to go out and run through the proverbial brick wall. Not a winners mentality in any of them.
I dont think i can handle watching another season of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.