Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Transfers so far.

EfSh35ZXsAMeSO3
“What’s that Sweep?”

“If you have to watch Gylfi Siggurdson for another 90 minutes you’re going to set that oven to 200° and jump in it?”

When when we signed about 3 players in 2 days

Players including klaassen, if only we signed decent players then, what could have been.

“What’s that Sweep?”

“If you have to watch Gylfi Siggurdson for another 90 minutes you’re going to set that oven to 200° and jump in it?”

Coded message that on the oven. 14:53 - seven minutes to match kick-off, the usual time Gylfi stops playing.

Make of that what you will.

Linked with another Napoli player today, 28 year old CB, Nikola Maksimovic, He is in the final year of his contract, apparently they want 15m euros for him

So we sign maslimovic, they can buy gabriel, and if we sign allan, they can buy Vlasic. We can loan lozano to help them get rid of his wages to help with the omishen purchase.

Everybody is a winner.

They are in a way better position commercially than us.
They spend loads, but they generate even more income to cover it.
I meant their early signings really, I should have said.
they seem to know who they want way in advance and sign him the minute the window opens.
Us changing Manager constantly doesn’t help I suppose, vicious circle almost

Are Chelsea back in for Pickford, thought I just read £43M
Scroll down to latest players rumoured to be leaving Everton, Daily star, must be Bob on

I meant their early signings really, I should have said.
they seem to know who they want way in advance and sign him the minute the window opens.
Us changing Manager constantly doesn’t help I suppose, vicious circle almost

But the reason is that it's a much easier decision for a player to say "Yes" to them.

Nikola Maksimovic linked
Everton are claimed to be in the driving seat in the race to sign Nikola Maksimovic according to a report in Italy (cited by InsideFutbol).

The Napoli defender is said to have attracted interest from his former boss Carlo Ancelotti as well Italian outfits Fiorentina and Roma.

Maksimovic, who made 22 appearances last term, is said to be available for a reported €15m - with

The Blues are as we know in the market for a centre-half with Ancelotti still keen on snapping up Lille star Gabriel.

Whether he would look to make a move for the Serbian international if that particular move doesn't come off I guess is a possibility but at this point it remains a mystery.

Status
Not open for further replies.