Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new season starts in a month mate.

We all want players in - ideally we need 2-3 in before the start of the season.

Unfortunately it's going to drag on. Most deals will. There's been several articles written about the entire market being weird and most clubs accepting that deals will go to the wire this year.

It's a weird time.
Other clubs are getting deals done.

When?

He said the squad will be stronger for the new season and we’ve done nothing at all.

The Board have sold him a lie.

He’s never once said that has he?

Making lies up in their heads to justify it all to themselves.

If a psychologist looked into our fan base he would be worried how Badly they have been conditioned.

Everton boot boys?

everton bootlickers more like

What makes me laugh is Kirkbride is trolling everyone - not saying we can get every deal done without selling first - but to suggest we haven't completed the Gabriel/Allan deals yet is because we haven't offloaded Besic and Bolasie is rubbish.

Bloke should be done for none stop trolling of the fanbase.

He’s never once said that has he?

Making lies up in their heads to justify it all to themselves.

If a psychologist looked into our fan base he would be worried how Badly they have been conditioned.

Everton boot boys?

everton bootlickers more like
A lot of our fans support Man City nowadays. They’ve completely given up hope of Everton ever being a competitive outfit.

Yeah, and look where they are.

The remit currently is young players certainly under 24 has been since Brands came in... Not sure we are spending significantly more compared to the money coming in from Tv now...

When?

He said the squad will be stronger for the new season and we’ve done nothing at all.

The Board have sold him a lie.

Once we restarted after lockdown and much of his talk has been about current players improving themselves.
I was under the impression it was the keeping of Richarlson and Digne that was key to Carlos coming to Goodison!?

What makes me laugh is Kirkbride is trolling everyone - not saying we can get every deal done without selling first - but to suggest we haven't completed the Gabriel/Allan deals yet is because we haven't offloaded Besic and Bolasie is rubbish.

Bloke should be done for none stop trolling of the fanbase.

If you read the article carefully it doesn’t say we need to sell to raise funds. It says we need to cull a bloated squad and cut the wage bill.

There is a difference there in my opinion, FFP.

Status
Not open for further replies.