BOSS ! More than a song - a weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks for the lyric Toffee Tunes - sound. Ive sent them to me Dublin Mates This song could catch on. Even though it ain't on this forum thread, Their loss M8

Why dont you change the record Messner? Have you even watched the video? Its great - and bang on time

This is a forum, where you can voice your opinion - I dont like Toffeetunes shizz, I think its dire, gash, and boring, it all sounds the same - just like some saddo folk singer sitting in his bedroom strummin the same 2 or 3 chords over and over again.

Maybe if he/you jazzed it up a bit, then I might change my opinion? If he or you (As you're obviously the same poster) laid down some Abba-type background beats, and got some girlie backing singers, then maybe I'd change my opinion, and you wouldn't have to come on here as a double poster and big-up your own work.

Oh and leave me neg-rep by all accounts if you don't agree with my posts but don't call me a prick and not leave your name - you spineless immature moron

Last edited:
Mesner - You are a prick. I said on public, But it must have been some other guy who said it privately

Thanks for the constructive critique

This is a forum, where you can voice your opinion - I dont like Toffeetunes shizz, I think its dire, gash, and boring, it all sounds the same - just like some saddo folk singer sitting in his bedroom strummin the same 2 or 3 chords over and over again.

Maybe if he/you jazzed it up a bit, then I might change my opinion? If he or you (As you're obviously the same poster) laid down some Abba-type background beats, and got some girlie backing singers, then maybe I'd change my opinion, and you wouldn't have to come on here as a double poster and big-up your own work.

Oh and leave me neg-rep by all accounts if you don't agree with my posts but don't call me a prick and not leave your name - you spineless immature moron

Man, I just went to pos rep you and deducted by mistake. Honest error, I'll rectify it when I can.

Sorry lid x

Man, I just went to pos rep you and deducted by mistake. Honest error, I'll rectify it when I can.

Sorry lid x

Maybe you should apologise to me. Because as a result of you mistake, i guess I got this foul anonymous reputation message a few minutes later

"hey angry guy lets put the record straight. I webbed you for being a turd. I got more. Do you discriminate against insects? **scampers up a building**"

Nice gut your mate, Real welcoming pleasant bloke.

Hes just Just sick, A phyco behind a keyboard. And that's me probably being kind

Im off to facebook never to return. Leaving you to your toilet

God help the Kopites or anyone else if this is what you are this is like to a Toffee who have the timerity to challenge racists and write a few Everton songs

And I hope the moderators are taking note - or is it they who are calling the shots?,Or turning a blind eye to there mates abuse of their own forum rules

Because any decent fans forum would instantly ban for life the guy who sent me the message I have copied above,

Now go actually watch the Moyes song I wrote and posted - anyone reading this do it And then ask if this is what it deserved from a forum called "Grand Old Team"

No This is the work of racists who didnt llke that I called them out about a month ago on an entirely different subject (A petition to "get rid of" Anichibe).

The classic and cowardly tactics of racists everywhere. try to intimidate people that stand up to them

You are seriously welcome to this forum . Nothing grand about it. The Celts should ask for their song back,

Status
Not open for further replies.