Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont remember chicoazul ever being very reliable, not sure what is going on...

Looks like a showboat player to me. haven't watched much of him though, I would be surprised if we were interested

Saint maximum at Newcastle is the rumour on twitter. Plus a marquee signing as well. Big name out.

Old Chico Azul ( blue guy) loves starting rumours on twitter, just to see how far they will go, one ended up in the echo. Last one I saw he said before the new home kit launched that there would be no socks and no kids sizes till boxing day lol

It’s the same ones that can’t stand when DCL does well.. gets old. If he can save us a dollar for another year, get him in until we are better financially and sort the mid
Agree midfield is absolutely the priority. Kenny just makes no sense to have an agenda against as he’s hardly played here. Was I impressed with him when I watched Shake? Eh not really. But that’s not to say he can’t add something here.

And most people who slate Dom fully acknowledged and praised him when he was producing and playing well. Then he was crap after the restart and got called out again. The same people you’re talking about are likely fans of Holgate and Richarlison. So young players do get support. Maybe they just think they’re better. Maybe they actually are?

DCL and Holgate took a big step with consistent game time. Kenny could be the next. Wasn’t horrible with Shalke last season. Only the few who have a vendetta against him write him off.
Why would anyone have a vendetta against Kenny? Maybe they just have a different opinion?
It’s the same ones that can’t stand when DCL does well.. gets old. If he can save us a dollar for another year, get him in until we are better financially and sort the mid
Agree midfield is absolutely the priority. Kenny just makes no sense to have an agenda against as he’s hardly played here. Was I impressed with him when I watched Shake? Eh not really. But that’s not to say he can’t add something here.

And most people who slate Dom fully acknowledged and praised him when he was producing and playing well. Then he was crap after the restart and got called out again. The same people you’re talking about are likely fans of Holgate and Richarlison. So young players do get support. Maybe they just think they’re better. Maybe they actually are?

I really liked Kenny for England youth teams...there were games where he was outstanding both defensively and attacking wise putting in brilliant crosses and full of energy.

I also didnt think he did much wrong when he played in our first team.

Seemed to do really well for Schalke and highly praised over the season. He and Todibo i believe were their top players jan onwards...

Watching him after the restart he looked absolutely awful though. I remember @Eggs being turned off Todibo in the Dortmund match and each and every one of the Schalke players seemed to have downed tools. Perhaps thats a collective situation and we should ignore those games as the players dont seem to have been well prepared. Todibo looked a shadow compared to normal so perhaps the same with Kenny...

Kenny has the spirit and heart and would give everything and also captained youth sides before.

My guess is if we dont sign a RB then Ancelotti will continue with the RB tactic of coming inside as a 3rd centre back when we have the ball + Digne allowed to push up the pitch. Kenny used to play centre back in the youth teams ages ago so a bit of a Gary Neville in that sense.

If we ignore the games after restart then perhaps Kenny may morph into another Holgate/DCL level player.

Would be amazing for both us and him...

I havnt a clue about Ramsey/Juve, but the Bale stuff is well documented. I havnt a clue what job you do, but whatever it is, if the career span ended when you are 34, and you loved doing it, you want to do it as much as you could I guess.
I think that the Ramsey/Bale/Ozil situations are a huge warning sign over these stupid wages. It surely can't be sustainable paying people that amount of money per week.

Status
Not open for further replies.