Transfer Rumour Gabriel (Lille)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are some getting worried on here that if we sign a CB we won’t sign midfielders? Why one position or the other? Yes Midfielders are a must but other positions need strengthening to and to suit Carlo’s tactics.

Have I missed something and we are only allowed to sign 1 player this transfer window.

Opportunity cost. It takes Brands weeks to haggle a few million on one deal, can't be using that time on a CB when we desperately need a CM.

When failure is greeted by millions of £££'s I don't think anyone really is accountable tbh...

....well, they have to be.

Brands will be accountable for good and bad and that is judged by performance on the pitch. He’s now entering the final 12 months of his contract, I have no idea if he wants to stay, I have no idea if the club want him to stay but there is yet to be a marked improvement.

....well, they have to be.

Brands will be accountable for good and bad and that is judged by performance on the pitch. He’s now entering the final 12 months of his contract, I have no idea if he wants to stay, I have no idea if the club want him to stay but there is yet to be a marked improvement.
I find it genuinely weird that the guy who is tipped to get stability and a long term vision in the club is given a lesser contract length-wise than a manager. I mean, that's not an endorsement of Brands, just that is an odd approach.

Opportunity cost. It takes Brands weeks to haggle a few million on one deal, can't be using that time on a CB when we desperately need a CM.

I find this utterly amusing.

What do you think Brands does? Rings up a club, then sits there waiting for them to ring back?

You know its quite possible and I'm almost certain he's working on around 20+ transfers every single day.

Unless he's only on pay as you go and saving his credit?

Maybe we got some news tomorrow.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200811-231804_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20200811-231804_Twitter.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 379
I find this utterly amusing.

What do you think Brands does? Rings up a club, then sits there waiting for them to ring back?

You know its quite possible and I'm almost certain he's working on around 20+ transfers every single day.

Unless he's only on pay as you go and saving his credit?

That’s exactly what he does.

he’s on level 983 of candy crush with all the sitting by the phone he’s doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.