2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moyes was better at recruitment than brands as he put thought into selecting players. Their hunger and attitude was a big factor. The likes of cahill carsley andy johnson. Even marcus bent came here and ran his socks off for the team with a great attitude.
We are just dishing out huge money now for players who are coming to do very little for lots of dough.

Moyes was better at recruitment than brands as he put thought into selecting players. Their hunger and attitude was a big factor. The likes of cahill carsley andy johnson. Even marcus bent came here and ran his socks off for the team with a great attitude.
We are just dishing out huge money now for players who are coming to do very little for lots of dough.

...he certainly knew a player. What I liked were the times a match of no consequence would be on telly and when the camera swung to the stand, Moyes would be watching. He certainly put in the hours for the cause, pity it hasn’t worked out for him or us since he left.

I suspect not having much money to spend helped though.

...he certainly knew a player. What I liked were the times a match of no consequence would be on telly and when the camera swung to the stand, Moyes would be watching. He certainly put in the hours for the cause, pity it hasn’t worked out for him or us since he left.

I think he still does to be fair. Some of west hams most expensive players were benched when he went back. He'll do ok at west ham.

Status
Not open for further replies.