Transfer Rumour Gabriel (Lille)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes plenty of sense this if you overlay it with Carlo's public comments at the end of the season. He clearly expects a couple of quality ins, but that the scale ("evolution") of change won't be as big as we all hoped.

You'd think this is the case, unless Brands does manage to off-load a couple of the high-earning duds and allows us to bring in some more with the savings.

It's not an overnight fix which is why Carlo maybe took the job to make a new system, team and surrounding plus a ton of money.

It will take a few windows but I think if we can get a good window it will push us 6/7 position up the table already.

Not Brands but a mate told me about not having a lot on money but Allen and Gabriel are priority so money is available.

Anything else is sales or loans. I don't think it's headline stuff as we all know.

We have sent mixed messages out to "trusted sources" which has helped with existing bids.

Interesting:

3 key positions CM, CB and RW.

Bonus positions: LM/CAM and RB - These will be loans, the likes of Madrid and Barca will have someone we can take am sure of it

Players/family of players following on Instagram really isn’t to be read into at this point. I’m convinced they do it just to keep fans on strings

Yeah his brother and sister in law supposedly posted Arsenal pics but they have since gone.

Now another relative following Everton? Either the Arsenal stuff has been removed as he's coming here or the whole family are having a laugh

Interesting:

3 key positions CM, CB and RW.

Bonus positions: LM/CAM and RB - These will be loans, the likes of Madrid and Barca will have someone we can take am sure of it
I'd love Emerson and Alena from Barca both fit Brands model too, both on loan last year from Barca so I'm sure we could get both on loan with option to buy if money tight this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.