Old Everton Programs - Is there an archive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cage

Player Valuation: £225k
I'm looking for, and wondering if there is anywhere I can get access to high quality digital versions of old Everton programs over the years? In PDF format maybe. I would think someone would have taken the time to scan them all in and archive them somewhere but I'm not sure where to look.

If you have any leads let me know.

I'm looking for, and wondering if there is anywhere I can get access to high quality digital versions of old Everton programs over the years? In PDF format maybe. I would think someone would have taken the time to scan them all in and archive them somewhere but I'm not sure where to look.

If you have any leads let me know.

there is also this site https://www.oldfootballprogrammes.co.uk/everton-fc-football-programmes
It has great collection of old scanned programs but they are not free I'm afraid

there is also this site https://www.oldfootballprogrammes.co.uk/everton-fc-football-programmes
It has great collection of old scanned programs but they are not free I'm afraid

So I'm a video editor and "visual journalist" (bit of a knobhead term) and make vox style youtube videos for a living. I've wanted to make an everton related history series for ages, sort of like TIFO but focused on everton and with old archive stuff. No idea what the rights to using images from the programs are or where I would even start to find that out outside maybe messaging the club.

I almost want to make one to start with to show so people go "oh that's cool" yeah you can use our stuff with attribution no problem. Could be good promotion for these sites. If they are allowed to resell I wonder if I can show them in a video.

As you can see this topic was created by the same guy who created your topic so he is well aware of the thread.
Cage, if you are serious about your idea I recommend that you contact the club itself. This kind of initiative from the fans is always appreciated by the team management and I'm sure they have all the programmes ( the stupid autocorrect app butchered this word last time ) that were created over the years and could share them with you. Maybe even for free but I wouldn't be so sure about that so consider even taking a small loan to buy yourself a way in.

Status
Not open for further replies.