2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we sold Besic, Bolasie, Davies, Delph, Sandro or Siggurdson yet? If we shift two or three of them I will probably be happier than when we sign someone (I would like Iwobi gone as well, but I think there is a 0% chance of that happening).

Have we sold Besic, Bolasie, Davies, Delph, Sandro or Siggurdson yet? If we shift two or three of them I will probably be happier than when we sign someone (I would like Iwobi gone as well, but I think there is a 0% chance of that happening).

Of those names I can only see Besic being sold, Bolaise and Sandro probably loaned and the rest retained.

Why was last summer a debacle? Signed Gomes on a perm which we all wanted, signed a defensive mid that we wanted, got RB cover, signed an exciting young striker and not everyone was against Iwobi but preferred Zaha who we were priced out of. Sold some unhappy players for profit like Lookman. Not much of a debacle to me.

Seems like you´re talking about at the time but I think it´s important to live in the here and now where we´ve just had our worst season for 15 years. Of all those players you mentioned up there none had a good season, which equates to a poor transfer window. A repeat of that this summer will see us closer to the relegation zone than the top 4.

We always lose the odd game to a crap team . But on the whole our home form is our saviour and Goodison can be an intimidating place for many teams. Especially when it turns nasty which can be easily triggered. We see teams wilt at Goodison. Even the better teams.

Totally agree. We can be like a 12th man at times, although the abuse/impatience from the Park End and elsewhere is obviously counter-productive.

Brands playing the perfect game as usual. Chelsea have spent all of theirs, as have Man City, Man United(Sancho). Arsenal are broke, and Tottenham wont ever spend any, leaving just Liverpool or LCFC as competition for any player who wants to play for a top premier league club.

And that means bargains for good players.

Status
Not open for further replies.