Transfer Rumour Gabriel (Lille)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did we think that player fees were going to magically go down because of coronavirus? Ambitious clubs don’t hold back.

He tried his hand and it has backfired massively because the competition for the player has now increased.

He keeps missing out on manager targets and we’ll probably end up having another poor season because of the clown.

OR our priorities may have changed since March and because of the pandemic we don't have the money available to be paying what we initially would have done upfront to Lille, and that's why we attempted to renegotiate?

It would've been an outrageous risk for Brands to sign off a £25m deal pre-covid with all of the uncertainty in the air. The economy was crashing & the whole footballing world was put on stand-by. How is he getting critisized for not signing this off? The same people criticizing him for this would've been the same ones calling for his resignation had he completed it. As said by a few others, hind-sight is a wonderful gift.

It would've been an outrageous risk for Brands to sign off a £25m deal pre-covid with all of the uncertainty in the air. The economy was crashing & the whole footballing world was put on stand-by. How is he getting critisized for not signing this off? The same people criticizing him for this would've been the same ones calling for his resignation had he completed it. As said by a few others, hind-sight is a wonderful gift.

Some people are on another planet.

So basically if we Believe the rumours,
Brands attempt at renegotiating a lower fee may see us end up paying more than the original deal if we don't lose out completely?
Masterful negotiating

Hahahahaha hahahahaha this is pure comedy and should see some serious questions being asked.

“COVID”

Why is Brands blaming “leaks” then?

One or the other chief.

Uncertainty is a terrible thing to have and I can understand why they didn’t sign it off but at the same time surely as soon as it came clear that football would be played out which came clear in May this should have been finalised.

He’s gone thinking he can save us a few £ and it’s backfired.

It happens to everyone but the issue is Brands is paid handsomely to make the right decisions and the last window and this deal possibly going down the swanny is another black mark against his name.

His days are numbered IMO.

I hope the teenager who thought it would be funny to expose this story to the press & effectively ruin our chances of continuing negotiations is having a long hard think to himself.

I hope the teenager who thought it would be funny to expose this story to the press & effectively ruin our chances of continuing negotiations is having a long hard think to himself.

I agree mate, that's exactly how it happened in between Fortnite and copious amounts of masturbation the pubescent in question was also single handedly ruining our summer window !!

Status
Not open for further replies.