2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit sad that it clearly isn’t him but now his reputation is going to take a battering for nothing.
Doubt it will. Most of the comments seem to like the punch & the media won't touch it as they know it's not him. If he wants to win today he drops another insta vid of him doing some boxing training to go along with his recent work out vids.

Are people seriously claiming that’s kean?

That’s embarrassing. It’s so clearly not him that it’s borderline racism.

Nar, he never turns around, he has the same hair as him, looks a very similar frame.

People are so eager to claim racism, when from the back, he could pass for Moise Kean.

Its only the sleeve tats that made me think it isn't him, plus the fact he's speaking French and not Italia, but seems as tho his parents are from The Ivory Coast I'm almost certain he speaks French..

Nar, he never turns around, he has the same hair as him, looks a very similar frame.

People are so eager to claim racism, when from the back, he could pass for Moise Kean.

Its only the sleeve tats that made me think it isn't him, plus the fact he's speaking French and not Italia, but seems as tho his parents are from The Ivory Coast I'm almost certain he speaks French..

Plus the size of his face been bigger than Kean's should be another clue to any that for some reason think its him

1596998229589.png

I wasn’t actually claiming racism. I was being facetious ffs. It’s a ridiculous shout tbh.
His frame his nothing like a professional footballers from. His legs have fat on them ffs.
His is similar but not the same colour.
There are zero tattoos and people are wearing masks so it’s clearly contemporary.

Status
Not open for further replies.