No in's, what is our best team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kean

Richy Gordon Walcott

Gbamin Gomes

Digne Mina Holgate Coleman

Pickford

Shows you the state of affairs when players like Walcott are walking into our strongest XI. Very clear where we need to strengthen
Thought you had put Kean in goal for a minute and was thinking he'd probably be better than Pickford anyway.

How has it got to the stage i really really dislike an Everton squad so much. I dont want to watch any of them.

3eb0855a81309d61ce4acb9931d1e107.jpg

Exactly, especially when @GrandOldTeam was saying about needing a few new threads in the Everton Forum. Perhaps if he contributed a bit more rather than being snide. Nothing wrong with the thread at all.
Thanks @orly. Seeing as most threads at the moment are about those who we 'might' be in for, or bashing player's in their own individual threads, I thought I'd look at our squad as a whole and summise how I'd do things in the managerial hot seat.

Just trying to add something a little different to 'we need a new central midfield, RW and RB' which you can read on every other page in the transfer thread.

Thanks @orly. Seeing as most threads at the moment are about those who we 'might' be in for, or bashing player's in their own individual threads, I thought I'd look at our squad as a whole and summise how I'd do things in the managerial hot seat.

Just trying to add something a little different to 'we need a new central midfield, RW and RB' which you can read on every other page in the transfer thread.

Nice one mate ;) absolutely no need for being put off writing a new type of thread like this one. Transfers can't always be the solution - sometimes it is about improving and motivating what we have got.

Pickford

Kenny
Holgate
Branthwaite
Digne

Walcott
Besic (You heard!)
Gomes
Delph
Richarlison

Calvert-Lewin

Walcott and Richarlison pushing on into attack with the extra legs in midfield hopefully covering any gaps. Any of the three centre backs can partner Holgate.

Gordon and Kean as the main subs.

I have no opinion on Gbamin as I have only seen him play a tiny amount of minutes for us. If he is any good he can replace one of the losers in midfield. They will all get injured at some point anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.