2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we'll see more of him this year, bedded in now. I think our young front 3 could be quite good, fingers crossed.

That's down to useless defenders.

you mean the same defenders that our solid finishes under Moyes were built on? The same defenders that secured a 5 th place finish? Or are you referring to the players like Galloway and alcaraz that’s he signed himself ? Asking for a friend

1.7m followers on Instagram having done barely anything in his career so far. Is he the most popular player we have in terms of social media following ?

Amazing what playing a few games for Juventus can do for your profile.

you mean the same defenders that our solid finishes under Moyes were built on? The same defenders that secured a 5 th place finish? Or are you referring to the players like Galloway and alcaraz that’s he signed himself ? Asking for a friend

Those defenders had about one more season in them before being too old. Apart from Stones of course who got his start in that time.

It was not a good defence. People keep peddling this myth that it was.

Good to see him putting himself in the shop window for us. Looking fit, hungry and ready for a medical.

Utterly ridiculous 19 years old ,lads hungry and got talent and I can’t wait for him to do well next season and shove all this negativity down people’s throats

1.7m followers on Instagram having done barely anything in his career so far. Is he the most popular player we have in terms of social media following ?

Amazing what playing a few games for Juventus can do for your profile.
I suspect scoring 2 in 2 appearances for Italy helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.