If your life was an Everton game, which would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
3-2 against Sheff Wednesday 1966 cup final. Life was good , pretty ordinary , 0-0 for a long time then catastrophic events put me 2-0 down , fortunately the resilience was there to bounce back .

3-2 against Sheff Wednesday 1966 cup final. Life was good , pretty ordinary , 0-0 for a long time then catastrophic events put me 2-0 down , fortunately the resilience was there to bounce back .

This, but for a different reason.....

I can only agree with the above: '66 was amazing, I feel sure that it will not be surpassed in my lifetime.
I also feel sure that if I was born in 1913 that the 1933 Final would have been amazing too.

The Arsenal 3-0 match with Martinez. I have a good job, relatively steady, having a fantastic year, beautiful and awesome wife, amazing house and 3 great dogs.

I'm just waiting for what comes after that match tho..
how long you been married mate?

i reckon about 10 years ago I would have been a thriller. Or a boisterous success like the 2-0 1/4 final away to sunderland. These days I am more of a 0-0 affair at home to Fulham or something. Bang average, no real success but not failure. A real middle aged mr average. What an uplifting thought.

Fantasy Final
Player Unknown in the grounds
The Legend of Zaha
Grand theft Walsh
Tom Davies Pro Skater 5

Have i got the thread title right?.

Probably that one where Moyes gave the Gwladys Street the 'up yours' after thinking that he'd secured a famous last-minute draw at home to Martin O'Neill's Villa.

He turned back towards the dugout just in time to spot Ashley Young burying a winner past Howard.

Status
Not open for further replies.