Everton Unveil New 20/21 Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you talk definitively about a colour? Even within amber there are different shades, just as there are many shades of yellow.
it'sfuckingamber.jpg

Alright mate, then it's Schrodinger's Teal, all colors and no colors at once.

I can talk definitively because there is a global standard of color communicated through hex codes and recognized organizations such as pantone. Even with these two photos taken under vastly different lights and processed in different ways it's still insanely accurate to what they were going for.

The promo shots prob look a bit more yellow because they bumped the saturation up to grab peoples attention on social media.

View attachment 97156

I can talk definitively because there is a global standard of color communicated through hex codes and recognized organizations such as pantone. Even with these two photos taken under vastly different lights and processed in different ways it's still insanely accurate to what they were going for.

The promo shots prob look a bit more yellow because they bumped the saturation up to grab peoples attention on social media.

Are you using microsoft paint?

Surely one of these companies will do the blackwatch kit soon.... (black with salmon sash).... I've got a pic somewhere but I think most have seen it on here over the years.
Missed opportunity's cus I believe it'd be a big seller.
150th anniversary kit or leaving Goodison kit or debut season at Bramley Moore Dock. Leave it for a special occasion now.

View attachment 97156

I've made the point already that the 67/68 kit is erroneously called 'amber' when it actually wasn't. So the appeal to the authority of that kit as arbiter of what is or isn't amber isn't safe.

And despite all your terminology of 'hex codes' I dont see how anything you've said proves that either the the 67/68 kit or this current away kit is amber.

Status
Not open for further replies.