Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is he though. The same keane who was shown the door at united while jones has played there for 8 years.
Look if we can go out and buy ready made top class then im all for ditching jones. But funnily enough we are not rivaling bayern and juve at the moment for those.
I would sell Keane if we get a replacement too my point is they are similiar types, average stoppers who can get caught for pace in a high line. Jones isn't good enough we need pace at the back, he spends half his time falling to the floor whilst gurning.

Have we ever signed players, in the first couple of weeks of the window? The only early signing I can remember was when we brought in Andy Johnson and Tim Howard. As said above if the players we are after are at clubs still in the CL, they won't let them go until out.

Have we ever signed players, in the first couple of weeks of the window? The only early signing I can remember was when we brought in Andy Johnson and Tim Howard. As said above if the players we are after are at clubs still in the CL, they won't let them go until out.
Pickford, Klassen and Keane all signed like 2 weeks after the season ended.

Howard was signed permanently before the end of 06/07, that was the reason he couldn’t play against United in the 4-2 game, because of an agreement in place

Status
Not open for further replies.