Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realised come Monday it will only be just over a month away before the season resumes.

Thats terrifying - we need at minimum 3 in before then which we all know isnt happening.
Good isn't it? No doubt we'll get a 'favourable' start to the season but proceed to stink the place out because we're still lumbered with all our junk and haven't been able to get anybody in. Then it'll be catch up once we finally make a signing or two, but all too late and yet another wasted season.

I don't think we'll sign Allan until Gabriels sorted. we don't want to give Napoli the money to outbid us.
well i hope that is not true. Our midfiled was a shambles last season, mainly defensive midfield. That should be as first priority. With Kean/Mina/Holgate we are ok to start the season with.
Also i hope Brands and Ancelotti realize we should move on from Gabriel. It is clear he is holding out for Arsenal/Man Utd.

I think he's got an undeserved bad rep because of those facial expressions. He was brilliant at blackburn and that got him a move to man utd. He hasnt pulled up any trees there but apart from this season he got regular games. Would have to double check his injury. But if its not silly money i dont see it as a bad shout.
Are we in the running for sought after top class centre backs? No.
People are far to quick to turn their nose up sometimes.

In 9 season at Man U he's played 165 prem games.

Lazy, lazy journalism again isn't it. This Napoli-Ancelotti-Everton love triangle in the media is becoming very tiresome.

Apart from last season his average was started about 20 games a season. A lot more competition there.
People can think its mad but if he was fit(big if) id take him. He's nowhere near as bad as some make out.

Averaged around 18 games a season? If he was fit and not injury prone then maybe mate, problem is we couldn't afford to gamble even if he had a low transfer fee.

Good isn't it? No doubt we'll get a 'favourable' start to the season but proceed to stink the place out because we're still lumbered with all our junk and haven't been able to get anybody in. Then it'll be catch up once we finally make a signing or two, but all too late and yet another wasted season.

Can I borrow your crystal ball?

That Henrique follows Everton on Instagram, and Richarlison.
BC609F46-4907-4BC6-BD18-A4902EA4BB43.jpeg

Signed him for Everton on FM(lol), he averaged 7 goals and 18 assists over the 3 years he was with the club. That's it, that's my entire contribution on him as I have no idea about anything with him in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.