Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who like mate.
Transfer thread legends:
@MarcelsGoat is the leader of this rabble and has captained this rickety vessel for several years now.
@Zatara is clearly after his crown. Constantly buzzing around with insane multi quotes and fantasy formations. Prolific.
@Nymzee for disparaging other posters who have never seen player x playing for Team Mongolia All Stars.

Transfer thread legends:
@MarcelsGoat is the leader of this rabble and has captained this rickety vessel for several years now.
@Zatara is clearly after his crown. Constantly buzzing around with insane multi quotes and fantasy formations. Prolific.
@Nymzee for disparaging other posters who have never seen player x playing for Team Mongolia All Stars.

to be fair if I moved to a new area or got into a new sport I’d never support the team that was currently winning the most. Possibly moving to Lisbon and I’m already eyeing up Sporting Lisbon’s failure to win the league for 19 years. Boavista have a cool strip mind you.

I stopped reading at legend. Thank you.

Everton and Napoli again lol looks like we're going to butt heads with them all summer. What's he like Zat?

He somehow has a 12 min YouTube compilation. Been linked with Bayern and Juventus in the past. Looks very quick, strong and a good dribbler.

Just realised come Monday it will only be just over a month away before the season resumes.

Thats terrifying - we need at minimum 3 in before then which we all know isnt happening.

Aw such hope and optimism, enjoy time without them have a beer enjoy the sun..what will be will be

Status
Not open for further replies.