2019/20 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
We shouldn’t have even got to the position where he has one year left to run on his deal. He should’ve been sacked after this season and let another DoF set up a proper structure for the club.

How has this DoF survived after the past two seasons? Silva was sacked for his contribution to last season and Brands should be too.

I'll admit I still am happy to give him this summer as a last chance saloon - but its hilarious how people still harp on back to Walsh and 2017 when since then we have had 2 summer windows and spent around £200 million.

If we haven't progressed since 2017 recruitment wise then thats on Brands head not Walsh.

HandsomeTautCoypu-size_restricted.gif

tenor.gif

The club model is and always has been deadline day bargains at the expense of points in the opening few fixtures.

We did it under Moyes, Martinez now Brands.

A Kenwrong endorsed strategy no doubt.

Not like we finished 12th being humped by Relegated Bournemouth with the worst midfield in the league.

No rush lads.
This especially is what drives me nuts. It’s such a glaring example of how we’re not serious about winning things.

I'll admit I still am happy to give him this summer as a last chance saloon - but its hilarious how people still harp on back to Walsh and 2017 when since then we have had 2 summer windows and spent around £200 million.

If we haven't progressed since 2017 recruitment wise then thats on Brands head not Walsh.
Some sympathy for this view - but bog all for the whole DoF con job.

tbh, I'd be a bit miffed if I got the sack because some other sod didn't get me the proper tools I wanted for the job I had to do.
If I picked them myself well fair play - totally my own fault

That last summer window really showing...

One transfer and that would change again.
This is the silly season on forums like this.
A glance through most of the threads here show that clearly.
It is either knee jerk reaction to everything or posters running with silly transfer rumours.

When the players get back to training and when a couple of signings are made we will probably lurch in a completely different direction.

One transfer and that would change again.
This is the silly season on forums like this.
A glance through most of the threads here show that clearly.
It is either knee jerk reaction to everything or posters running with silly transfer rumours.

When the players get back to training and when a couple of signings are made we will probably lurch in a completely different direction.
What’s knee jerk about Brands’ declining approval rating?

Status
Not open for further replies.