Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Foden shouts are quite amusing to me because a girl i know is chatting with him over instagram after he messaged her.

She has no clue about football at all and didnt know who he was other than being English and playing football lol

This saying arsenal are sell to buy

So seems like no one has a true idea about Gabriel.

The good news is that hes not gone anywhere yet so i guess we still have a chance.

Alec Cleland, Carl Tiler and Richard Dunne were not bad players at all, certainly not in the Earl Barret category. Barret always looked like that 1 fella you have played footy with, who likes joining in, but knows he is useless, and always panics when the ball goes near him. And he looked like he was running in slow motion. Apparently, he is 1 of the nicest fellas to ever play the game, and a great professional. But he was bad. Ryan Giggs said he was the toughest RB he'd ever played against, but I think we signed a different Earl Barret if that was the case. To put it into perspective, before we signed him, Matt Jackson was a regular boo boy. Seeing Barret play in the league (he was cup-tied when he joined) instantly turned Jackson into a world beater. He was brilliant in that cup run.

I'll concede on Mitch Ward. He tried hard, but just wasn't up to it. And Hottinger wasn't much better.

Right back has been a problem position for us for years before Coleman. Steve Watson is probably the best before him. Maybe Hibbert or Neville when he wasn't ruining the midfield. Jon O'connor looked a prospect but as usual, injuries took their toll.

All part of the Everton curse i guess.
He did ruin our midfield didn't he... Good old times. He would never pass it forwards because he didnt want to turn haha

No shouts for David Neres, he’s been injured since Xmas but would have been back if the Eredivisie hadn’t been cancelled. Was on course for another stellar season before his injury.
He is left footed so yes maybe. Ajax are tough negotiators though cant imagine his price will drop below 30mill

Status
Not open for further replies.