Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it could be be why he is being priced at 10 million. He has three years left on his contract. If United are seeking 10 million then it means they are eager to get rid.

United aren't in the habit of letting good players go on the cheap, and if he was in demand, then the market itself would be valuing him at far more than 10 million. There would be competition for his signature.

It reminds me of our bid for Delph. Reportedly, we made an opening bid of 8 million and were expecting it to be rejected and subject to negotiation, but City just said "Yes please" and got rid of him as soon as they possibly could because he was bad crap with a bad injury record.

This player is not in demand!
Dunno to be honest, they don't seem to be good sellers of their younger players.

Janusaj they got 6-7M for and they are talking 30-40 to get him now. Pogba for pennies... Pique a bit further back but low cost. Zaha for a fraction of what they bought him for. Depay another- pay big, doesn't succeed and goes on to become a superb player (will transfer for a big fee). Rafael and Keane sold for 4-5M between them.

They don't seem to have made any reasonable sales of younger players to be honest unless it was to Sunderland. looks like they have the same problem as us.

Dunno to be honest, they don't seem to be good sellers of their younger players.

Janusaj they got 6-7M for and they are talking 30-40 to get him now. Pogba for pennies... Pique a bit further back but low cost. Zaha for a fraction of what they bought him for. Depay another- pay big, doesn't succeed and goes on to become a superb player (will transfer for a big fee). Rafael and Keane sold for 4-5M between them.

They don't seem to have made any reasonable sales of younger players to be honest unless it was to Sunderland. looks like they have the same problem as us.

Really? Got to admit him becoming a good player completely passed me by. Haven’t heard his name for about 4 years.

Really? Got to admit him becoming a good player completely passed me by. Haven’t heard his name for about 4 years.
He's been quite effective in Spain. Some great moments, inconsistent at times but he is a good player. He suits things better over here... Not sure he'd be a success again in the premier league

a 21 year old coming from Porta and Man Utd I wouldn't be to concerned about his game time - must add I know nothing about him only seeing him play at LB and had a horror out of position. If Carlo and Jose rate him must be something there. Can we also add Tim Cahill to the good buys from lower league discussion pls :)

...I don’t mind Dalot, but his injuries would be concern. I have no idea about his attitude or professionalism, but I wondered if he was carrying excess timber at times.

I said Allan was younger than both players.

I was merely pointing out that both are quite good players who are older than Allan, so his age should not be considered a major factor if we sign him.
And I'm saying that pointing that out with someone 12 days older as an example is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.