Everton Netflix/Amazon Documentary

Would you welcome a documentary?

• Yes

• No

• Shut up lad

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe if we were successful and winning trophies yes. Could I be arsed with seeing Pickford, Siggurdson & Iwobi etc having a laugh and joke at Finch Farm when we are a bottom half club no. It would just be a sad eye opener to how much of a sad state of affairs the club is in.

Could you imagine Moshiri and Kenwrights on this as well? anytime they do an interview it's cringeworthy nonsense, so I could only imagine it would provide plenty of laughs for the rest of country. Swerve.

City's doc had them winning - entertaining

Sunderlands showed them in free fall down the league - entertaining

Ours would be dead boring because as a club we never do anything exciting
Almost certain Ancelotti walking would get good ratings.

100% it raises the clubs profile - it would be decent to do one during the build of BMD to see what goes on behind the scenes.

You just knew Spurs would be having one - Levy can smell a fiver from a mile away.

Apparently Spurs are going to get £6m for it.
Even though it's obviously going to be embarrassing I'm looking forward to it and as the film makers can edit the programme to look however they want, I'm hoping it will make Levy look like the tight fisted scumbag he is.

£6m does seem like a high amount so don't know how true that is?

The cringe Kenwright would bring would not be worth it. The less airtime that odious charlatan gets the better.
Agreed . Every episode would start with one of the many stories about going to Goodison with his grandparents , his landlord , his neighbours barber , a bloke he met on the M1 etc.
It would end with his retelling of how he saved the club despite being poorer than a Grimsby docker and how he found Mosh and we should blow him kisses everytime his mug is shown on the screen .
We would have to accept that he is as important as Dixie Dean .
In between, we would all be invited to play spot the Delph and real pro tips from Siggy about pointing . Davies would be giving us a guided tour of his many walk in wardrobes and have to be reminded he actually gets paid to play football .
We all are asked to play " how many times does Carlo roll his eyes " during training and matches ?
So yeah , if you fancy watching a programme that's as varied as a Kenwright play , I'll give you Danny Boyle's number .

Status
Not open for further replies.