Everton Unveil New 20/21 Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like it. The 'Cazoo' strangely looks miles better on this than the home kit.

I'd dispute the colour description.

It isn't amber. It's yellow. And all the better for it.

I associate the true amber kit from 67/68 with that cup loss to WBA.

This one looks more plain yellow every time I see it.

This is a yellow and blue kit, not amber and blue. And why the club would want to labour the amber connection is beyond me, given its negative onfield associations.

Don't get me wrong, Arteta could have handled his departure better (according to some reports, but then according to others we desperately needed the money) but asking to leave a club doesn't make you a judas ffs.

Asking to leave to go to the shower across the park most definitely does.
There is that, yes.

This is a yellow and blue kit, not amber and blue. And why the club would want to labour the amber connection is beyond me, given its negative onfield associations.
I reckon it looks amber.

I reckon it looks amber.
Nah. It is definitley not amber. Amber is at the very deeper end of the yellow spectrum. This is yellow. Not lemon. Not amber. Right in the middle of those two...as was the 'amber' kit from 2013/14 too.

You need to fix your monitor, or your eyes. It's amber.

1596788895212.png

1596788907466.png

1596788941467.png

No, t's a good distinction, that's all. Arteta's departure (as you conceded) was not right.
I was gutted when he left, but he's not a judas.

He also provided one of the most exciting memories many young (and not so young at this point, tbh) Everton fans will have of us (vs Fiorentina)... though of course in true modern Everton fashion we didn't follow through.

I was gutted when he left, but he's not a judas.

He also provided one of the most exciting memories many young (and not so young at this point, tbh) Everton fans will have of us (vs Fiorentina)... though of course in true modern Everton fashion we didn't follow through.
lol

I pity you if that's a highlight.

Status
Not open for further replies.