Your 'ITK' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I visited Eindhoven a couple of years ago for a bike trip and randomly met mr. Brands at the Euro-Garden coffeeshop in the center of town. He told me has was visiting his old home town to relax and meet his relatives and of course to enjoy smoking some sour diesel (his favorite type). He stood up and went to piss in the nearby canal, and whilst he was gone I installed a high-end spy device on his Fairphone 3. Since then I've been listening in on his calls and watching his conversations with Carlo, and boy oh boy do we have an interesting transfer window ahead.

First of all we've got a real domino effect in the works as Brands and Carlo are trying to fix the centerback situation. Loans for Gibson and Branthwaite are pretty much done, but won't be confirmed until we sign our targets. One will go to Blackburn and the other to an unknown championship club who is in financial trouble and can only afford loans.

Gabriel is already done and dusted (24 mil upfront with a deal worth upwards of 27.1). Barcelona have offered Everton the possibility to sign Todibo for 14 mil + 2.4 mil in add-ons as they try to raise funds, and Carlo is a big fan and thinks he could do a good job. Left-footed free agent Malang Sarr is liked by Brands but he has several other offers in Spain and Italy from teams who compete in Europe.

There is a general consensus at the Everton transfer team and board that the current market allows Everton to purchase cheap players because smaller, poor teams need to recoup money due to covid-19. These teams have been labelled 'skint nonentities' by Brands, and he cannot wait to enforce his 24k gold strap-on and inflict damage on their bank accounts and steal their only valuable players for pennies.

Besides the centerback position Everton are interested in bringing in a high quality right midfielder, a first-team central midfielder and a right-back. Everton are not worried enough about the recent form of Pickford to justify a transfer and they believe that both Iwobi and Bernard will be good enough on the left-side in the coming season. Jonjoe Kenny will go to Schalke for another year, and Everton will look to secure a rotation RB for just one season, which means no permanent deal on that front. No strikers will be purchased this season, but Everton are preparing for the possibility that Richarlison leaves next summer.

Besides Gabriel there will be no expensive signings unless high-earners are sold or selling clubs are willing to accept payment that overlaps into the 2022 season. These are players that Everton have been in contact with but talks are initial at this stage:

Center back: Todibo (20), Sarr (21)
Right back: Malcuit (29) loan*, Tete (24) loan*
Right midfielder: Calvin Stengs (21), Domenico Berardi (26)
Central midfielder: Marc Roca (23), Ibrahima Sangare (22), Diego Demme (28)

Everton have categorically not been in contact with: Max Aarons, Matty Cash, Zouma, Donnarumma, Buendia, Immobile, Gana, Kante, Boga, Zaha, Umtiti and Everton

All this information is 100% accurate.

when we spend big you will have to make another one up ;)

Honestly, I have been keeping my powder dry on this one because I know how fluid transfers are until all the i's and dotted and all the T's are crossed.

Over the years I have developed quite a few contacts in and around the club and on occasion get snippets, generally following a failed move, the why's etc.

I am however now able to share something with cast iron certainty.

No matter who we sign, at least 40 pages will be reeled off in a few hours saying they are either potential world class or rubbish. Often in concurrent posts.

Good. This ridiculous notion from Everton fans that somehow he has gone crap since he left has to stop.

He would be our best CB by far

He hasn't gone crsp since he left, he was crap before he left. Had potential but Mythinez refused to teach him the basics of defending and constantly had fans screaming at him when he was trying to do Cruyff turns in the box

As i posted before Cuco Martina is coming back. He has agreed a one year deal to cover RB/LB. He will have a medical over the weekens and then start pre season with the U23s. So the famous 48hours again

Mate works in estate agents in Formby. Had Everton representative in this morning saying a new player? wants to view a £2 million house on Victoria Road in Formby. Ask could they provide a Brazilian speaking gardener as well
Mate asked me to keep this quiet. So don't tell anyone will ya
I'm up in Formby in a week...round the corner from Vic road. I'll keep my eye out! I bumped into Alan Stubbs (I think) last time I was up there - I was out running early at woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.