2020/21 The Everton Board Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1596778757705.png

Inappropriate Language
What is the plan for the club? We have spent almost £300mil past few years on utter [Poor language removed]

What are we aiming for? How are we getting their and what's the plan?

What is the plan for the club? We have spent almost £300mil past few years on utter [Poor language removed]

....the Board can be criticised for the appointment of the DoF and Manager, but they shouldn’t be criticised for backing them.

Those two posts are critical and we can see from other top clubs that they struggle ahead of getting the right men in those positions.

....the Board can be criticised for the appointment of the DoF and Manager, but they shouldn’t be criticised for backing them.

Those two posts are critical and we can see from other top clubs that they struggle ahead of getting the right men in those positions.
I just want to know what the plan is for us, what direction are we going in, the owner has backed us fair play, we have wasted it completely, a golden opportunity too

Our playing staff right now has cost us over £400million to assemble, that's not including the many duds we have got rid of

Imagine wasting nearly half a billion on nothing, we should have won the league by now with that backing

I just want to know what the plan is for us, what direction are we going in, the owner has backed us fair play, we have wasted it completely, a golden opportunity too

Our playing staff right now has cost us over £400million to assemble, that's not including the many duds we have got rid of

Imagine wasting nearly half a billion on nothing, we should have won the league by now with that backing

...as I say, the key appointments are the DoF and Manager. I think we agree that Walsh in particular was very wasteful, not only in his transfer dealings but also renewing contracts.

There appears more of a strategy with Brands but the jury is out on many of his deals.

The plan was to spend extravagantly and that in itself would be enough.

So really there was no plan. Just a misguided and naive sense that money was the only factor required.

Status
Not open for further replies.