2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Echo are basically saying there is no money to spend. We’re going to waste an opportunity having Ancelotti in as manager.

There is no point having a £14m p/a manager for a club that isn’t going to spend money in the transfer market.

Without spending money we are not going to compete for European places and will once again find ourselves in the bottom half of the table.

We could’ve got ourselves a Sean Dyche to get the same sort of results for a lot less wage.

This is in no way having a go at Ancelotti. Hiring him now, knowing there is no money, just makes no sense.

The echo chat wham lad relax

They’re pretty bang on with anything the club do. Also, it was a Phil Kirkbride article, not the tea boy, Adam Jones.

Very debateable that part.

I dont recon we're gonna go out and drop 200 mil like, but I'm confident we'll have at least 3 new players in the starting line up first game of the season

The Echo are basically saying there is no money to spend. We’re going to waste an opportunity having Ancelotti in as manager.

There is no point having a £14m p/a manager for a club that isn’t going to spend money in the transfer market.

Without spending money we are not going to compete for European places and will once again find ourselves in the bottom half of the table.

We could’ve got ourselves a Sean Dyche to get the same sort of results for a lot less wage.

This is in no way having a go at Ancelotti. Hiring him now, knowing there is no money, just makes no sense.

We might spend mate, but yeah if we don’t it’s literally pointless, might as well save the money and bring in Eddie Howe.

Wonder if Moshiri just wants us to get by until the stadium is built?

Who knows but what I do know someone is making a diagram to try and poke fun at our realism.

Why do you believe the echo on anything to do with Everton?

We might spend mate, but yeah if we don’t it’s literally pointless, might as well save the money and bring Eddie Howe.

Wonder if Moshiri just wants us to get by until the stadium is built?

Who knows but what I do know someone is making a diagram to try and poke fun at our realism.
The club is just plodding a long at this point. We’re the most boring club imaginable and our soul purpose seems to be to make up the numbers.

"There is no point having a £14m p/a manager for a club that isn’t going to spend money in the transfer market."

Whilst I dont believe there's no money to spend, and to play Devil's advocate somewhat, surely that's exactly the point of appointing a £14m p.a. manager.

He is one of the best in the world and as such should be able to get the very best out of this squad. The improvement by spending 14m per year on a world class coach should be a better return on investment than spaffing loads more on transfer fees and wages, and this makes perfect sense considering the parlous state of the club finances.

I don’t know wether the Echo does have reliable sources at the club but they really do like to water down anything positive surrounding us. It’s literally every time we are linked with a decent player they are out to pee on the flames Instantly like they get some satisfaction out of it. Yet they never report themselves on any players that we would potentially be in for. Always doom and gloom.

"There is no point having a £14m p/a manager for a club that isn’t going to spend money in the transfer market."

Whilst I dont believe there's no money to spend, and to play Devil's advocate somewhat, surely that's exactly the point of appointing a £14m p.a. manager.

He is one of the best in the world and as such should be able to get the very best out of this squad. The improvement by spending 14m per year on a world class coach should be a better return on investment than spaffing loads more on transfer fees and wages, and this makes perfect sense considering the parlous state of the club finances.

Sorry, this was supposed to be a reply to Gladwysblue's point.

Status
Not open for further replies.