2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the manager is as good as we're hoping then it won't be that long.

Hoping this manager is good? This isn’t Silva or Koeman we’re talking about where we hope they turn out good, this is Carlo Ancelotti, one of the Worlds finest and most successful Managers.

doesn’t matter how good he is, our players are crap and can’t be bothered to even look like they care.

Good Managers can get the most out of limited players by using them to their strengths and by being more tactically astute. Just playing for a Manager of Carlo’s standing and reputation should bring the best out of limited players. Obviously, he needs to bring in some of his own players too but I think you are being a bit too negative there.

If the manager is as good as we're hoping then it won't be that long.
I think it’s been proved that with the squad we currently have and the personalities we have in the dressing room that the manager we have doesn’t really matter too much

Carlo is a good manager he knows we need the experience of Ivanovic to bring a winning attitude and experience of winning trophies which will help us build for the future.

I think Carlo is the man, but he may have come along a little too late in the game for us. It doesn’t look like we will have much to spend due to the gross mismanagement of prior seasons. It’s not him I worry about, it’s us and I fear we won’t give him the backing he deserves. It all just seems to have happened at the wrong time. I seriously hope I’m wrong.

I think Carlo is the man, but he may have come along a little too late in the game for us. It doesn’t look like we will have much to spend due to the gross mismanagement of prior seasons. It’s not him I worry about, it’s us and I fear we won’t give him the backing he deserves. It all just seems to have happened at the wrong time. I seriously hope I’m wrong.

Why would he come if this was the case?

Status
Not open for further replies.