Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose has 1yr left on his contract and has just turned 30. Supposedly available for £5mill.

I think he would be a great cheap option as backup for Digne for a year or two until Nkounkou is ready.
The problem being he won't sign a one or two year deal. It would be reasonable on loan maybe.

Not so fussed about particular names, the important thing is we improve the team in key areas, namely CM, RB and RW. In an ideal world I’d want a top CB to partner Holgate and a starting striker. But I don’t think that’s feasible without a clear out. Probably also take a new GK as well!

If Utd get Sancho we should be all over Martial or Rashford.

I know the latter isnt a prolific goalscorer but either of those in a front 2 with Richarlison with DCL/Kean as options from the bench would give us a few different options.

All of a good age aswell.

Its very early days, but we do need to have our business largely done by the end of the month. That includes players leaving the club too. The lack of noise about potential exits is annoying me a little.

There's not really an excuse for panic buying in the last week of the window. If you aren't prepared for the start of the season then it stands to sense that you'll start the season slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.