2019/20 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Iwobi puts up pictures showing off his lavish luxury lifestyle on the back of a sh-it season. Fans obviously peed off with the season and his performances have a go at him over it. Instantly labelled racists by their own fans.

Great club lads lol
The best bit is people saying "if he was scouse he wouldn't get any of that stick", then having it rightly pointed out to them that the fellow useless twonk Davies gets it just as bad.

I'm not saying we hate black players mate. I'm saying we fall into using stereotypes often. It isn't the same thing. Save the insults and read a bit.
It's not the first time you've hinted at people being racist and then scuttled off after a generalised statement about unconscious bias.

I don't need to read more than I already do but I'd suggest that you should, maybe, stop reading whatever drivel you're regurgitating on here on a regular basis because accusations of racism thrown around casually when totally unwarranted don't help anyone. Not a single person.

We were talking about modern day Roy Keane.

He is a knob of the highest order who always looks to say something "controversial" for shock value. He is no better than Chris Sutton.

Phony hard man, good player obviously.

Exactly.
Amazes me how some put him on a pedestal like a measure of social commentary.
Fella snapped a lad's leg in half on purpose yet now people look to him as a benchmark of standards.
Plus he had F all to do with Everton, captaining those Manc Bar Stewards through their horrible dominace.
Don't get the attraction.

The post in question has at time of writing ~69k likes and his latest one, from Cannes in a Gucci hat (lol) and presumably in response to the (@MarcelsGoat inspired?) fume - has already nearly 42k likes.

Boy seems to have a lot of fans.. :coffee:

And yet you get apologists like the fella above calling us the worst fanbase in the world for wanting a bit more fight on the pitch. Which is basically the response to the social media post(not that i care) but thats why there was a reaction. Which i tend to get.
Is it any wonder we are so mediocre when challenging players who are coming here and clearly having a bit of a holiday.
Absolute state of that comment about worst fanbase.

Fight on the pitch.
What does that even mean anymore
Get out of the 80's football has moved on.

All these talentless shouts, make me laugh, if these lads were half hearted, or unprofessional they'd be in lower league.

Player, and most of the team have been poor and below expectation.
But give the Londonner, who is young and entitled, time to settle, get better, before we write him off and terror his social media choices eh?

Crikey
All those with moral high ground here and not one of them alarmed he is getting on transport without a mask.

:whip:

Just on footballers social media’s. We have to remember, especially the younger players, they use them like we would. He only follows like 200 people so I’m guessing they’re the people he posts for not the million other random accounts that consciously choose to follow him.

He’s worked his arsed off all his life to become a PL footballer; we had a poor season, he wasn’t great either, I don’t begrudge him for going on holiday on a private jet. People always post selfies on standard economy class flights and I’m pretty damn sure they’d do the same if they could afford to fly private.

Just on footballers social media’s. We have to remember, especially the younger players, they use them like we would. He only follows like 200 people so I’m guessing they’re the people he posts for not the million other random accounts that consciously choose to follow him.

He’s worked his arsed off all his life to become a PL footballer; we had a poor season, he wasn’t great either, I don’t begrudge him for going on holiday on a private jet. People always post selfies on standard economy class flights and I’m pretty damn sure they’d do the same if they could afford to fly private.

Spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.