Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, but in a deep midfield role he would be at least as good as what we have in there currently. I could see him in the Joe Parkinson ‘shield in front of the back four’ role. And we’ve already had glimpses of Holgate in a midfield role and he did ok.
Parkinson aggressive in the tackle,Stones...

My own take on the Spanish left back. He looks almost a clone of what we did with Digne and a good player.

There seems to be to competing argument, and to be honest both can be correct.

On the face of it, our accounts are very bad, we shouldn't have mjuch to spend, and a back up left back, particularly one for £18m is not something we can do.

On the flip side, nobody has any idea what Moshiri and in all likelihood Usmanov are thinking and anyone trying to say they do is lying. We don't know. They may want to spend big, they may not. However if we spend £18m on a back up left back, we will be spending significant money.

I wouldn't get too worried about what it all means. Nobody can know what's happening. Enjoy the ride and all that.

Hickeys special talent and has cracking potential will be cheap too with hearts relegation - gives them money and time to rebuild too as I don't think their league starts back for ages.
He’s excellent, massive talent & potential.
He's like Andy Robertson and Alan Hansen wrapped up in one player.

It's outrageous Everton haven't been in for him.

Having hearts just been relegated as well?

How much we reckon it would take to get him

He's sick on footy manager as well so I'm all in

Status
Not open for further replies.