Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
The move here has been a complete disaster for him and for the club. The injury ruined his career. I was never keen on signing him but wanted him to succeed when he got here.
Unfortunately he got struckwith theEverton curse, a career threatening injury preventing him frrom playing or being sold.
We have been really unfortunate with those sorts of injury and it has genuinely harmed us. Really bad injuries to important players -Gbamin, Gomez, Bolasie, McCarthy, Coleman, Tocsun. There may be others I have forgotten, but there is no doubt this has damaged us.

The move here has been a complete disaster for him and for the club. The injury ruined his career. I was never keen on signing him but wanted him to succeed when he got here.
Unfortunately he got struckwith theEverton curse, a career threatening injury preventing him frrom playing or being sold.
We have been really unfortunate with those sorts of injury and it has genuinely harmed us. Really bad injuries to important players -Gbamin, Gomez, Bolasie, McCarthy, Coleman, Tocsun. There may be others I have forgotten, but there is no doubt this has damaged us.

Bracewell, Yakubu for starters, we are cursed in that respect, I'm sure of it.

Before his injury he was alright,better than iwobi and more creative than Bernard a lot of the time. His days here and in the PL are more than likely done. We paid far too much for him and his injury Ruined him (neither his fault) gets a lot of slack for both. Wish him the best at West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.