Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think poor is pushing it, he was pretty average at times, but he's still top quality for me.

Him and Rico are the only players I'm 100% sure of.

I mean I love Andre, but some of his performances have left me a little worried.

Without doubt he’s a great left back, don’t think he’s prime Baines level but he’s great never the less. If somebody wanted to pay daft money for him though then I’d probably accept.

I hate seeing Gomes lumber around the pitch post leg break, he’s a baller for sure, we just need the legs next to him to do the dirty work. It’s no coincidence since losing Gana he hasn’t looked the same.

I mean as fans we can actually see our finances online.

Its not a stretch to say we are skint, its a stone cold fact.

Doesnt mean we wont spend tho.

But no one saw the £30 million option agreement happen.

Same way we perhaps couldnt foresee the naming rights deal being announced & starting this summer pumping a further £30 million+ into the accounts or some other sponsorship deal.

Our fans are the biggest doom mongers going when it comes to our finances when time and time again we find ways to spend big.

Ultimately our owners will be 1 step ahead of where we currently are, hence why I laugh when people take the likes of the Esks words for gospel.

Chelsea bound maybe? It’s certainly getting very interesting all this.

Hopefully it's city because they've just spent 41m on some crap relagated cb. So we should be getting 60m minimum for the best LB in the prem.

They spent 52m on mendy didn't they and 58m on cancelo both unproven and neither get a game.

But no one saw the £30 million option agreement happen.

Same way we perhaps couldnt foresee the naming rights deal being announced & starting this summer pumping a further £30 million+ into the accounts or some other sponsorship deal.

Our fans are the biggest doom mongers going when it comes to our finances when time and time again we find ways to spend big.

Ultimately our owners will be 1 step ahead of where we currently are, hence why I laugh when people take the likes of the Esks words for gospel.

Im just saying, he wasn't wrong last year when he said we are skint and he's not wrong this year when he says we are skint.

But we spent this year and we probably will this year.

The Mosh is a self-made billionaire, I think he's knows slightly more than everybody on the internet combined.

Maybe not more than the Amazon fella tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.