Transfer Rumour Gabriel (Lille)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not looking for ITK status on GOT, I just occasionally share what I get told from a very reliable source, Most the time I am reluctant to share because I know and have seen what it can be like on here when anyone shares info.

The stadium pics was solid info to share because I had photo evidence, with transfers it can be not as solid and many things can go wrong but I have been told Gabriel & Allan are close to being done.

Please don’t hound me like a witch hunt if anything does go wrong and they don’t happen because I generally love GOT and check on here everyday even if I don’t post everyday. I love reading people’s opinions on here and looking for any transfer talk I’m not privy to.

I’m just an Evertonian like you all that loves and wants the best for our club.

All this is fair mate.

Also Index.

I’m not looking for ITK status on GOT, I just occasionally share what I get told from a very reliable source, Most the time I am reluctant to share because I know and have seen what it can be like on here when anyone shares info.

The stadium pics was solid info to share because I had photo evidence, with transfers it can be not as solid and many things can go wrong but I have been told Gabriel & Allan are close to being done.

Please don’t hound me like a witch hunt if anything does go wrong and they don’t happen because I generally love GOT and check on here everyday even if I don’t post everyday. I love reading people’s opinions on here and looking for any transfer talk I’m not privy to.

We appreciate any information we get.
Transfers can fall apart at any time.

If its true will be a great start to the window. Another CM, L/RW, GK and RB would be the dream

I can’t understand the mentality of our fans sometimes. Hope you continue to share further info on here.

People like this fella arent the problem.

He seems quite genuine and not seeking attention just passing on what he's told.

Its the other kind of people that give him a bad name.

The people who lie, guess and just seek to make themselves look the big man.

Its a dangerous game, the riches are beyond wealth, but the fall, oh the fall is brutal.

Im rooting for the fella.
[/QUOTE]

As I said I’m not looking for ITK status or attention seeking, and I won’t start posting a load of sh1t for the sake of it.

I have been a member on here for 7yrs and was a lurker for a long time previous to that, and still do dip in and out of posting and lurking.

And like you all I crave positive Everton news, But it’s who I know is ITK not me

As I said I’m not looking for ITK status or attention seeking, and I won’t start posting a load of sh1t for the sake of it.

I have been a member on here for 7yrs and was a lurker for a long time previous to that, and still do dip in and out of posting and lurking.

And like you all I crave positive Everton news, But it’s who I know is ITK not me
[/QUOTE]

Your a genuine bloke and blue bud share anything you have it’s why I reboot this page at least 100
Times a day ha ,but you can tell
The blaggers ,keep sharing bud

He seems quite genuine and not seeking attention just passing on what he's told.

Its a dangerous game, the riches are beyond wealth, but the fall, oh the fall is brutal.

[/QUOTE]
Just ignore the bell ends mate, you’ve shared in good faith.

Your a genuine bloke and blue bud share anything you have it’s why I reboot this page at least 100
Times a day ha ,but you can tell
The blaggers ,keep sharing bud
[/QUOTE]

Yes.

YES.

This is how is starts!!!!

I am inspired. Let us unleash the Weasel gifs.

[/QUOTE]
Hi mate.
I don't watch much footie outside the English game. Are they players to add to the first 11 or squad players like Delph and Iwobi.

Goat is very much a problem.

Hi mate.
I don't watch much footie outside the English game. Are they players to add to the first 11 or squad players like Delph and Iwobi.
[/QUOTE]
Watch out for lee trundle.

And we go live to @Blue Cally s house as Manchester United announce their new CB Gabriel from Lille.

ConstantSerpentineIndianpalmsquirrel-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.